Best SSF starter build

Discuss Median XL!
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
what about bowazon in this patch in case of clearing dunc? SSF still viable?
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i rushed to hell with totem nec but without first charms and proper moing, which requires leveling, i couldnt do him. been easy though around lv 120. maybe possible before, i havent beaten him though straight when i arrived there.
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
trolly447 wrote:what about bowazon in this patch in case of clearing dunc? SSF still viable?

saw a vid from a Thaiwanese Player rocking bowazon in Scos, but with super endgame gear. check the guide, there are a couple of reasons why it fell off, but i havent played it for 3 seasons so no direct experience, just from forum reading
Error4o4
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Eq barb or totem Necro.

Both are easy leveling and will take you 130 no question.

No ssu requirements or set items to grind your way there.
ckinverse
Thunder Beetle
53 | 3
gotee wrote:
trolly447 wrote:
gotee wrote:I really like bow druid. I wish I knew how well it stacked up to others, though. Really cheap so far.
It used to be really good back in 1.8 patch. Still playable nowadays?

After reaching 110+ I can safely say that I'm struggling. I think my limitation is entirely gear at this point. It's still pretty easy to play, though. Enjoyable but respecting the limitations so far. Don't think I'll build one in 2.2 unless there's some bigger changes that affect them.

try tantrum bow dru ,very soomth in 120-140
Kunaaro
Prowler
15 | 0
Rusev wrote:Builds that i have tried and do gret in begining of season
Cold sorc as number 1 because very tanky and mix with flamestrike is still best way to get to hell.
Bloodzon yes.This one is awesome with only tier uniques and can do dunc because there no walls and still have summons.
Trap assassin abit slow to level but very strong in early ubers up to lv 125 just with Tier uniques.
Bear druid is allways good just needs items for late game but most tanky for me

Would you say Trapsin with set and maybe clockwork slippers can farm fautz? safely?
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kunaaro wrote:
Rusev wrote:Builds that i have tried and do gret in begining of season
Cold sorc as number 1 because very tanky and mix with flamestrike is still best way to get to hell.
Bloodzon yes.This one is awesome with only tier uniques and can do dunc because there no walls and still have summons.
Trap assassin abit slow to level but very strong in early ubers up to lv 125 just with Tier uniques.
Bear druid is allways good just needs items for late game but most tanky for me

Would you say Trapsin with set and maybe clockwork slippers can farm fautz? safely?

Yes it can its slow cause of 10 sec cooldown on catalyst as soon you cast is killing fast.I wont go gor it cause they didnt make relics for it as I was expecting.I meant 3 trap relics in stash 0 cooldown......was that easy
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
What about summoner barb? Have any1 tried it within last months?
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
summon barb is super ez breeze through hell, and farming up to tengaze is ez pez as well.
After that it heavily starts struggling with bossing tho, so for that i would advice to have a backplan in your head, e.g. melee version (ele barb) or bow barb. Both can be found in the forum guides.

I love summon barb, but the clear speed for farming fell off to me after i wasnt able to telestomp in quiccj sucession anymore. And even though it sounds nice again to have 0 cooldown with all 3 relics, it will take time to gather them, a lot.
And with da new relics, i would actually use different ones for summon barb (Overlord, champion of the sun) instead of the 3 spirit ones so .. yeah, still no porting without cooldown.

So yeah, its viable but with the cooldown to me, not as viable as it could be.
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
zeitzi wrote:summon barb is super ez breeze through hell, and farming up to tengaze is ez pez as well.
After that it heavily starts struggling with bossing tho, so for that i would advice to have a backplan in your head, e.g. melee version (ele barb) or bow barb. Both can be found in the forum guides.

I love summon barb, but the clear speed for farming fell off to me after i wasnt able to telestomp in quiccj sucession anymore. And even though it sounds nice again to have 0 cooldown with all 3 relics, it will take time to gather them, a lot.
And with da new relics, i would actually use different ones for summon barb (Overlord, champion of the sun) instead of the 3 spirit ones so .. yeah, still no porting without cooldown.

So yeah, its viable but with the cooldown to me, not as viable as it could be.

Thanks!