Best SSF starter build

Discuss Median XL!
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What spec rocks when it comes to fast lvling and hunt dunc with ease at the very beggining of the season?

UHM pala is great for lvling but struggling with dunc imo
Totemancer and poison sorc seems good for start

What's ur opinion on that moment?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
UHM might struggle in dunc, but it does great in fauztinville.

Bowazon, totemancer, poison WW are all good. The elemental sorcs are fine too, lightning/poison being the best farmers on 0 gear. Neutraldin is extremely fast at clearing dunc once you get there but can be a little harder to level.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I tried a handful of the ssf starter builds and cold sorc still seems the most universal to me.
It can farm most gear for itself and other builds pretty effectively and it can also collect most of the charms.
You can also play this build from start to finish with minimal respecs (just every now and then when you get more charms to redistribute stats).
This also goes for the gear, it uses mostly cold specific items which would mostly benefit from cold MO's.
You're not really "wasting" any items that could be used on a different build if you used different MO's.
gotee
Skeleton
3 | 0
I really like bow druid. I wish I knew how well it stacked up to others, though. Really cheap so far.
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
gotee wrote:I really like bow druid. I wish I knew how well it stacked up to others, though. Really cheap so far.
It used to be really good back in 1.8 patch. Still playable nowadays?
gotee
Skeleton
3 | 0
trolly447 wrote:
gotee wrote:I really like bow druid. I wish I knew how well it stacked up to others, though. Really cheap so far.
It used to be really good back in 1.8 patch. Still playable nowadays?

After reaching 110+ I can safely say that I'm struggling. I think my limitation is entirely gear at this point. It's still pretty easy to play, though. Enjoyable but respecting the limitations so far. Don't think I'll build one in 2.2 unless there's some bigger changes that affect them.
ChewableTrash
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
trolly447 wrote:What spec rocks when it comes to fast lvling and hunt dunc with ease at the very beggining of the season?

UHM pala is great for lvling but struggling with dunc imo
Totemancer and poison sorc seems good for start

What's ur opinion on that moment?

Last time I played (I don't play much), I followed Wulf's WW barb guide, that was incredibly fun...for once. I may try the poison WW barb, if it stays the same. Figure I would give the mod another chance next season.
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Builds that i have tried and do gret in begining of season
Cold sorc as number 1 because very tanky and mix with flamestrike is still best way to get to hell.
Bloodzon yes.This one is awesome with only tier uniques and can do dunc because there no walls and still have summons.
Trap assassin abit slow to level but very strong in early ubers up to lv 125 just with Tier uniques.
Bear druid is allways good just needs items for late game but most tanky for me
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
to me totem nec as well as summon barb are superb chars to pass everything to hell , hard stop at both @Ball Hell though.
Cold sorc very viable as well, slower though in the beginning
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
zeitzi wrote:to me totem nec as well as summon barb are superb chars to pass everything to hell , hard stop at both @Ball Hell though.
Cold sorc very viable as well, slower though in the beginning

Totem necro doesn't stop at Baal, what? The build can farm Scosglen, though it's quite squishy.