Σ 2.2 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Well, I'll tell you more about it. In SP, I slightly opened 100-200 boxes with Ycham.
1. Three Large Charms included +1 Class Skill / Golden Cycle
2. Three Umos
3. One Umo, Crystal, Relic
4. 2 Su / SSu and Crystal / Shard
5. Very rare three relics at once
6. Very rare one yellow item and one Su / SSu

Compared to the old crates from the previous patch with high runes, you get crystal / shar because previously these crystals for corruption only dropped when you used low runes. And the emblems were removed.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hunting Banshee is missing thier targets in 3 cases from what i noticed but not always tho, did not figure yet where is the catch. 1.point blank targets or close to char, they dont hit and just dud. 2.targets standing next to some objects or walls(this one is most often, even tho sometimes it hits targer but only for like 20%DMG.3.moving targets HB misses rarely but it still happens. On the side note Pagan rites casted before getting into hit recovery animation engulf corpses but do not heal, often causing death.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
viewtopic.php?p=557246#p557246

If someone from the team is here, could you tell me why I have the same stats on two different items and why Grim Shiouette and Sinwar have not their orange bonuses?
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Not sure if this is a bug but Bremmtown trophy won't cube with darkstar dragon charm. I'm easily making the 30s kill.. Any idea why?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
A couple very minor things:

1.) Is it possible Baneblade could be made a passive instead of a buff?

Since Melee Devotion and some gear also lock you into melee/buff/debuff-only mode, deactivating Baneblade to quickly cast a spell, then reactivating, isn’t really a thing anymore. But you know what is still a thing? Having your best buff poof on you in the middle of a fight b/c you were too busy managing your 5 other buffs, a debuff, 2 attack skills, a charm skill, and a teleport skill to notice.

2. ) Since Miasma is a spell instead of a debuff now (and therefore, can’t really be used by Melee Sorcs anymore), the “+150% Bonus to Miasma Haunt Duration” on
Cauldron
Cauldron
Large Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (3474 - 4342) to (3904 - 4880)
Chance to Block: 1% + Class%
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Required Dexterity: 423
Item Level: 1
+150% Bonus to Miasma Haunt Duration
10% Chance to cast level 25 Spike Nova when Attacked
+1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
35% Block Speed
+(100 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)

The Mysteries
(Sorceress Melee Set)
seems kinda pointless.
TweakedFetus
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
redicomerade wrote:Corruptions dont work at all in single player. Nothing happening, the transmute button does nothing. Dont work on all item types, sus, sets etc. Dont work even After obtaining corrupted crystal After path and on items After path.

Are we getting a fix for this soon?
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
For your Interest: I got the warning symbol to repair my gear in every game - but the durability of all my gear pieces is over 50 in this moment - after some time this warning symbol vanishes without repairring my gear - im jjavazon - now i dont know wheren to repair and when its the bug without check items :´D
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
amekoffiziell wrote:For your Interest: I got the warning symbol to repair my gear in every game - but the durability of all my gear pieces is over 50 in this moment - after some time this warning symbol vanishes without repairring my gear - im jjavazon - now i dont know wheren to repair and when its the bug without check items :´D

Nothing to worry about. Javelins have a hidden durability stat of like 6 or 7 for melee attacks. When they break, quantity goes down by 1.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bremmtown trophy not cubing. I've tried every conceivable option. It simply won't cube with my darkstar dragon charm. Yes, I've tried with one aura up, two auras up, no auras up. Nothing. Has to be a bug.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Honkler wrote:Bremmtown trophy not cubing. I've tried every conceivable option. It simply won't cube with my darkstar dragon charm. Yes, I've tried with one aura up, two auras up, no auras up. Nothing. Has to be a bug.

From what I remember, there was a bug or intended action on the charm that you could only upgrade the charm that actually fell, not the one that you had before.

To add a trophy the charm needs to be upgraded first.

I won't tell you more because the dragon is out of my reach in 30 seconds.