Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Meepish wrote:Using a Summoner Necromancer, I was fighting Duriel and noticed my Veil King wasn't trying to attack Duriel at all even when I try to maneuver him closer. VK just kept running around like he was blind. Odd.

Typical glitch. Need re-summon everything or otherwise summons won't even realize Duriel after you enter area most of times
Meepish
Imp
4 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:
Meepish wrote:Using a Summoner Necromancer, I was fighting Duriel and noticed my Veil King wasn't trying to attack Duriel at all even when I try to maneuver him closer. VK just kept running around like he was blind. Odd.

Typical glitch. Need re-summon everything or otherwise summons won't even realize Duriel after you enter area most of times

Ah, I see! Thank you for replying and letting me know.
ototsuyume
Prowler
15 | 0
No sure whether this is a bug or not: I used ~10 corrupted crystals, and got three types of differnet outcomes: +100 reqiured level/corrupted/corrupted but can be revealed with oil of craft. I suppose the item with either "corrupted" or "corrupted but can be revealed with oil of craft" should have the bonus stat, but none of these items have the additional stat. Does corrupted crystals work as expected?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ototsuyume wrote:No sure whether this is a bug or not: I used ~10 corrupted crystals, and got three types of differnet outcomes: +100 reqiured level/corrupted/corrupted but can be revealed with oil of craft. I suppose the item with either "corrupted" or "corrupted but can be revealed with oil of craft" should have the bonus stat, but none of these items have the additional stat. Does corrupted crystals work as expected?

Did you try cubing them with oil of craft like they tell you to?
ototsuyume
Prowler
15 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
ototsuyume wrote:No sure whether this is a bug or not: I used ~10 corrupted crystals, and got three types of differnet outcomes: +100 reqiured level/corrupted/corrupted but can be revealed with oil of craft. I suppose the item with either "corrupted" or "corrupted but can be revealed with oil of craft" should have the bonus stat, but none of these items have the additional stat. Does corrupted crystals work as expected?

Did you try cubing them with oil of craft like they tell you to?

Aha, just tried it and it added a new stat to my item:) I thought it mean it would recover the item to the original status. Thanks for the tips! BTW, thank you for all your work on medien XL. After spending some time on D2R I came across Median XL accidentally and I really enjoy it!
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Atanna Khan won't spawn if there's a witch next to/ on top of the mysterious traveller, and it happens more often than one would think.