Discuss Median XL!
locker27
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There's a bug on "Suffix +(6 to 12) to APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI 82 99 40 217 Amazon Javelins"

I found an error in this Maelstrom skills tip, it shows that when in level 27, it has 106% of total dex added as magic damage= 1096 damage(total dex is 1923), cost 105 mana.
But normal Maelstron has 53% of total dex magic damage = 1096 damage(total dex is 1923), cost 52 mana"
So the oskill Maelstrom has double mana cost and double magic damage in tip, while only has half damage effect
Maybe the oskill's magic damage should be 2192, due to double mana cost, or it should be half mana cost due to half damage.

I play with Maelstrom in every season, it's important to me, thank you.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Little note about ScorpioBlade assasin skill. I just thought that it will be cool to split ScorpioBlade into 2 skills. One for farming and another for bossing, because constant apply and remove LethalIncision is not comfortable. Saw the etherborn? apply it, then remove for crowd, then again apply for big red tree..., it will be better if you have 2 separate skills.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
locker27 wrote:There's a bug on "Suffix +(6 to 12) to APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI 82 99 40 217 Amazon Javelins"

I found an error in this Maelstrom skills tip, it shows that when in level 27, it has 106% of total dex added as magic damage= 1096 damage(total dex is 1923), cost 105 mana.
But normal Maelstron has 53% of total dex magic damage = 1096 damage(total dex is 1923), cost 52 mana"
So the oskill Maelstrom has double mana cost and double magic damage in tip, while only has half damage effect
Maybe the oskill's magic damage should be 2192, due to double mana cost, or it should be half mana cost due to half damage.

This is just a tooltip issue i think, and it works as intended. The original assa maelstrom skill had the same issue a long time ago which i reported and it got fixed, i guess this oskill version went unnoticed until now. Check the dmg in character screen, that should tell you the truth.
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
Shieldmaiden is not active with
Danmaku
Danmaku
Athulua's Hand (Sacred)

Defense: (2657 - 3003) to (2861 - 3234)
Chance to Block: 5%
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 349
Item Level: 120
5% Chance to cast level 15 Javelin Nova on Kill
15% Chance to cast level 5 Javelin on Striking
1% Chance to cast level 45 Fire Bolt Nova on Striking
+(2 to 3) to Amazon Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
35% Attack Speed
25% Block Speed
Adds 15-25 Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
Socketed (4)
, is it bug?
Edited by Nheleo 1 year.
locker27
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Istaryu wrote:
locker27 wrote:There's a bug on "Suffix +(6 to 12) to APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI 82 99 40 217 Amazon Javelins"

This is just a tooltip issue i think, and it works as intended. The original assa maelstrom skill had the same issue a long time ago which i reported and it got fixed, i guess this oskill version went unnoticed until now. Check the dmg in character screen, that should tell you the truth.

That's why I upload the picture. Actually the oskills cost double mana and half damage. I did many test on it with two characters.
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
locker27 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

That's why I upload the picture. Actually the oskills cost double mana and half damage. I did many test on it with two characters.

there are 2 version of this skill such as Carnage of Necromancer & Carnage in
The Book of Kalen
The Book of Kalen
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (3513 - 4471) to (3737 - 4757)
Chance to Block: 3%
(Paladin Only)
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 105
Dragon's Blessing Attribute Bonus Halved
1% Base Block Chance
30% Hit Recovery
+(20 to 40) to Carnage
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense vs. Missile
Maximum Life +3%
Socketed (4)
, or Bloodlust of Amazon & Bloodlust oskill
locker27
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nheleo wrote:
locker27 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

there are 2 version of this skill such as Carnage of Necromancer & Carnage in
The Book of Kalen
The Book of Kalen
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (3513 - 4471) to (3737 - 4757)
Chance to Block: 3%
(Paladin Only)
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 105
Dragon's Blessing Attribute Bonus Halved
1% Base Block Chance
30% Hit Recovery
+(20 to 40) to Carnage
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense vs. Missile
Maximum Life +3%
Socketed (4)
, or Bloodlust of Amazon & Bloodlust oskill

The double mana and half damage effect makes it a rubbish oskill.
NotRichBatman
Dark Huntress
10 | 0

I successfully applied an oil of conjuration but instead of raising all spell damage it only affected phys/magic increasing it to 40% changed (at least in the display) the - enemy ele res from -50 to -40
marco311
Grubber
341 | 5
that's cos the 2nd line is not : -fire/cold/light enemy resistances but -fire/cold/light SPELLDMG... so u went from
-50% spelldmg to -40%spelldmg to these 3 schools...
workin' as intended...
NotRichBatman
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Gee, I was high, how did I keep misreading that, thanks