Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Please post your bug reports and feedback for the current version in this topic.

Note that this topic is moderated. If your post is deleted then it is most likely a known issue.

Known bugs:
- issues with stash in TCP/IP

No tech support related discussion

Instead, please use:
  • The tech support channel in our discord
  • The tech support sub-forum
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
1)Old relics do not disappear and are bugged. According to the patch notes you cannot have more than 3 but you can. I am wearing Blood Fury, Tainted Blood and the third one that increases the duration of the poison. Adding any old fourth relic gets bonuses and skills from them. +3 is aracnomancy, lorenado and extended poison duration for example.
Another example. Relic + 16% extended poison duration and +16 to Poison Roots when placed in inventory increases the duration of Lorenado poison from 4 to 4.2sec and gives access to the roots without disabling previous 3 other relic skills.
Relic Tainted Blood requied level is 40 not 75.

2)Arachnomancy is still bugged. If the monster is standing close to a wall or in a corner, the arachnomancy disappears from it and the monster takes no damage.

3)Where is Sesheron Destroyer that can give me fruit after his death?

4)Conjuring Eye, what is this? Eleventh Eye erop these eyes after death.

5)Tenet. Dont remember which one. Need 3 daggers not throwing knives.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Corruptions dont work at all in single player. Nothing happening, the transmute button does nothing. Dont work on all item types, sus, sets etc. Dont work even After obtaining corrupted crystal After path and on items After path.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
patch notes state that glowing fungus rolls on magic/rare/crafted Necromancer Staves and Amazon Shields. But according to docs it doesn't and I also have not been able to get it to roll so far (on Necromancer Staves)
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have a little quality of life suggestion I would like to throw out there.
It would be cool if a portal back to the throne room was spawned after killing the final priestess in Tran Athula on normal.
Save us a little time backtracking.
This might be a waste of dev time to save us all 30 seconds though.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
You can now pickup multiple quest items. For example, after killing Radiment in a 3ppl game, I can pick up all three books of skill whereas before, the game would not allow me to pick up more than one.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Add a high lvl throwing axe rw, similar to raptor, but for phys build.
Reduce the mana cost of overkill. It is unsustainable, i attack for 3 seconds and i can go have a nap while my mana regens. Physical throw barb is very unpopular now, it needs some love.
BlackMoon
Cultist
20 | 0
In patch notes, it says wereowl form increase movement speed, and the tooltip not show how much movement speed increased, and also I check my wereowl and check there is no any movement speed increase after my character transform into wereowl.
Also, when i put points into Continuity mastery, usually some of the skill will see the duration changes. but only progeny's blessing not show any duration changes. I don't know whether its not working or only the tootip not show the changes.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Why does this companion bird for the sorceress die? After all, he is probably immortal. In Scoslgen, he dies two or even three times.
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
arcane fury may be badly worded or broken, i can't tell which

arcane fury's "mana shield: 95% of damage absorbed"
Skeleton archer attack
just mana shield
Went from 4115 health to 3954 health
Now try arcane fury
Went from 4115 health to 3958 health

Either it's broken for i'm certainly not taking 95% reduced damage or it really needs to be re-worded for it heavily implies that mana shield sends 95% of damage to mana.... and to clarify what it actually means by mana shield 95% of damage absorbed :(

also chronofield could use better descriptions to on skill levels adding 1% to feedback damage increased, also chrono field at one point when i was leveling it showed 11% in the skill tree where you learn skills, but on my right click where i actually cast it was still showing 10%. might be worth looking into :D
Edited by Kurne 2 years.