Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Does +1 skill in corruption exist at all?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72570
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Crash wrote:

I know it, but did anyone play with this corruption and get +1.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:
Crash wrote:

I know it, but did anyone play with this corruption and get +1.

well that thread is created from players posting results, so yes
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Kurne wrote:

i considered this to, but the 80% reduction on top of it would be repetitive so i dismissed this thought. either way, i still strongly feel it could be worded better in the skills description. I can't be the only one who chose a mana sorc thinking i've have survivability against bosses :D

Actually as a Mana Sorc our biggest Survival tool in our kit is Antimass. You pop that when you take a lot of damage to your life and insta heal right back to full. Combined with Mana Sweep to also turn around and instantly refill out Mana back to full. Working these two skills together gives us massive survivability especially in boss fights where we want to dump all out mana and use Immersion for single target anyway meaning we dont even need to Mana Sweep the mana back. Use Antimass as not only a heal but, a mana dump to max out your Immersion Damage when need be. But, if you run into a situation on a boss where you need the life back simply Mana Sweep the boss and run away and this gives your mana enough time to fill to pop Antimass, fill your life, and get right back into the fight. Arcane Fury is more of a Damage Bump for bossing than anything else.
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Kurne wrote:arcane fury may be badly worded or broken, i can't tell which

arcane fury's "mana shield: 95% of damage absorbed"
Skeleton archer attack
just mana shield
Went from 4115 health to 3954 health
Now try arcane fury
Went from 4115 health to 3958 health

Either it's broken for i'm certainly not taking 95% reduced damage or it really needs to be re-worded for it heavily implies that mana shield sends 95% of damage to mana.... and to clarify what it actually means by mana shield 95% of damage absorbed :(

also chronofield could use better descriptions to on skill levels adding 1% to feedback damage increased, also chrono field at one point when i was leveling it showed 11% in the skill tree where you learn skills, but on my right click where i actually cast it was still showing 10%. might be worth looking into :D

Noticed this last patch, it definitely doesn't absorb 95% into mana.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Physical resists on Merc isn't working correctly. I confirmed this with Witch hunters Hood 5% pr, Arkanes Valor 10% pr, rodeos tramplers 5% pr, and a superior gloves with 1% pr for total of 21% but the LCS and d2stats both say 11% . It's as if 10% is missing. My guess is Valor isn't adding in *because* it has orange text at the top, however the pr is not from the orange text so it should be adding in, but it's not.

EDIT: Yo, after logging in TODAY, the bug is fixed. SO just to be perfectly clear here, upon putting new gear on merc, his physical resists stayed at 11% when they should have been 21%. I thought I even made new games and re-checked and it stayed the same. Once I logged out entirely and logged back in hours later, the bug is fixed and the physical resists are now showing up correctly on the merc.
Edited by Taem 2 years.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Taem wrote:Physical resists on Merc isn't working correctly. I confirmed this with Witch hunters Hood 5% pr, Arkanes Valor 10% pr, rodeos tramplers 5% pr, and a superior gloves with 1% pr for total of 21% but the LCS and d2stats both say 11% . It's as if 10% is missing. My guess is Valor isn't adding in *because* it has orange text at the top, however the pr is not from the orange text so it should be adding in, but it's not.

Any chance you are testing it in Labs? Might be due to -10% PR curse.
I'm sure you thought about it but just came to my mind when I saw -10.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Victor wrote:
Taem wrote:Physical resists on Merc isn't working correctly. I confirmed this with Witch hunters Hood 5% pr, Arkanes Valor 10% pr, rodeos tramplers 5% pr, and a superior gloves with 1% pr for total of 21% but the LCS and d2stats both say 11% . It's as if 10% is missing. My guess is Valor isn't adding in *because* it has orange text at the top, however the pr is not from the orange text so it should be adding in, but it's not.

Any chance you are testing it in Labs? Might be due to -10% PR curse.
I'm sure you thought about it but just came to my mind when I saw -10.

Not in this case. I was swapping out his gear in town and noticed his stats didn't add up in game, so I checked d2stats and got the same results, so then I manually tabulated the results and saw the discrepancy. Can you see my Merc through NotArmory? If so, maybe you can try and find the issue?? I think it's a bug, but who knows, maybe I can't math properly. Acc: taem on the barb.

EDIT: Updated OP based on new information
Edited by Taem 2 years.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Dudes spawning portals are impossible (At least I couldn't) to trigger if there is an object below them, it happened to me in the new 2.2 Ureh :
And more common (it isn't my first time) and worse, in Valthek Maze (level 2).
Sl4sh3R
Invader
9 | 0
hi! I believe I got smth like bug with baal. Killed him for the first time on hell and got neither relic nor smth like green stuff in inventory to cube for relic. can it be possible because I've already found one relic just from mobs while leveling? and while I was in fight with ball, this relic was in my inventory