Σ 2.2 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

I have this error suddenly yesterday game was working fine, uninstalling and reinstalinf both Diablo 2 and Median Xl diddn't help :(
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
have you tried running the game as admin and setting compatibility to windows xp ?
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1

Lightforge doesn't trigger Gematria
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why you think like that? Try to wear it and look at stats. If it doesn't work, rejoin to game, i heard it might help.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
dasdaadaa wrote:Image

The bonuses on the item always remain gray, even if you insert the proper runes. Check if the bonuses are applied in the character sheet.
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
Marrt wrote:
dasdaadaa wrote:Image

The bonuses on the item always remain gray, even if you insert the proper runes. Check if the bonuses are applied in the character sheet.

The bonuses are not added in the character sheet (checked PR). The same in D2stats.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is it possible to reduce attempts to create/join game? Very annoying when you know from first 3 sec that you will fail but have to wait about 30 sec before you actually will be thrown away to lobby.
Rosenthau
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Barb Elementalist tree

Playing Poison WW I can use Conflux and Thunderstorm/Deepfreeze/Purifying flame (+ Elemental Overload) with my Raptor RW Balanced Axes. This should - from my understanding - not be possible because Conflux requieres an elemental weapon. Does not work with my Blacktongues, so maybe it's about throwing weapons?

Also the elemental tree states "You cannot dual wield", I am not sure if that applies only to the single skills ("Will always only use one weapon"), but I can still dual wield, even if I put points in elementalist skills and/or use them.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Rosenthau wrote:Barb Elementalist tree

Playing Poison WW I can use Conflux and Thunderstorm/Deepfreeze/Purifying flame (+ Elemental Overload) with my Raptor RW Balanced Axes. This should - from my understanding - not be possible because Conflux requieres an elemental weapon. Does not work with my Blacktongues, so maybe it's about throwing weapons?

Also the elemental tree states "You cannot dual wield", I am not sure if that applies only to the single skills ("Will always only use one weapon"), but I can still dual wield, even if I put points in elementalist skills and/or use them.

Thanks for the report. To your first point: yes balanced axes should not be included, it is a bug. As to your second: it is information to the player that dual wielding elemental damage weapons disables their innate elemental damage functionality.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can we maybe get an assassin SU/SSU/Runeword that increases batstrikes bats ways scaling? Maybe around the 200% mark we had in patch 2.0? Their inability to reach the important pierce breakpoints (forget the bossing pierce breakpoint of 170%, they get nowhere near the 130% for normal enemies) seems to be the reason they don't deal any notewhorthy damage.
Maybe make that SU/SSU/Runeword disable/gimp noctule or the two other parts of batstrike in some way to compensate. Batstrike summoner assassin in 2.0 was my favourite build in all of median history. The bats speed and the overall mobility of the spec (already while leveling through blink and shadow refuge) made it feel so smooth. Melee summoner mechanic was unqiue too.
Zular cheese is also gone since the batstrike rework, so that shouldn't be a problem.