Σ 2.2 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
sv215
Destroyer
6 | 0
Feedback: please make it so you can respect at any level (not only below lvl 50) . Belladonnas are hard to come by and I think the entire community would appreciate infinite respecs. Can allow us to try on so many items and builds
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 49
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sv215 wrote:Feedback: please make it so you can respect at any level (not only below lvl 50) . Belladonnas are hard to come by and I think the entire community would appreciate infinite respecs. Can allow us to try on so many items and builds

This exists in single player via offline tools. Infinite respecs on tsw creates balancing issues and belladonnas cost a minimal amount of tg.
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 49
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Feedback;
Consider a method to "charge" the black road charm.
It'd be a nice QOL boost to be able to cube multiple runes at once, and even better store them as charges in the charm.
Taem
Necrobot
2473 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
magz_ wrote:
sv215 wrote:Feedback: please make it so you can respect at any level (not only below lvl 50)...

This exists in single player via offline tools. Infinite respecs on tsw creates balancing issues and belladonnas cost a minimal amount of tg.

He's asking for respect, not respecs! Duh!
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
(deleted)
Rousti
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello, it looks like there is an issue with the 2-hand (giant sword) Hellreaper. In the gamepedia, it is said that it provides +6-9 to earthquake at T2 but in the game, my sword give only +3 at T2
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Rousti wrote:Hello, it looks like there is an issue with the 2-hand (giant sword) Hellreaper. In the gamepedia, it is said that it provides +6-9 to earthquake at T2 but in the game, my sword give only +3 at T2

If its a class specific skill (eq is barb) it will only add a max value of 3 if you are any other class it will add +6-9 for a t2. The exception to that rule is when an item say its class specific for example harvester relic says +(12 to 24) to Harvest (Druid Only).
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
I play windows 7. Everytime i push button ,,save and exit,, game make error.
Edited by shrimp 1 year.
NotRichBatman
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
edit: wrong area
Meepish
Imp
4 | 0
Using a Summoner Necromancer, I was fighting Duriel and noticed my Veil King wasn't trying to attack Duriel at all even when I try to maneuver him closer. VK just kept running around like he was blind. Odd.

My skeletons and abyss knights were attacking Duriel normally and there was no lag as far I know. This was in Hell difficulty.
Edited by Meepish 1 year.