Σ 2.2 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Sl4sh3R
Invader
9 | 0
Sigguld wrote:defeated baal first time - no relic dropped

Got this bug too (posted somewhere here). Killing Baal for second time solved this problem for me.
AzureFlair
Fallen
1 | 0
after the latest update (ver. 2.2.7) and that wonky JavaScript error message after updating occurred, I finally got into the game only for several of my single-player characters' currently equipped gear redded out and unusable. various pieces have extraordinarily high level requirements. Image
jaquiow
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Marrt wrote:
jaquiow wrote:Certain skills given by items have red icons, especially spells useable outside town. For instance, I have a devouring cloud relic that was red icon'd until i used someone in Discord's suggestion to use a belladonna extract which temporarily fixed the problem, the icon is once again red outside town. Additionally, I made a pair of crafted items; a wand for Orb of Annhiliation and a necromancer head for Mana Tide Totem. The OoA icon is red outside of town, but MTT is white but still uncastable, the character merely stands still spinning in a circle while the appropriate mouse button is held down and moved around.

I have the mana to cast all of these spells, DC costs 121, OoA costs 4k and MTT is fairly cheap; I have a little over 8k mana. I have restarted the game several times, and the pc, and i am up to date patchwise. The DC relic is recently acquired as of perhaps not more than a week ago.

It seems that pretty much any skill granted by items doesn't seem to want to work for me. Certain other people ingame i've asked to try the DC relic have had no issues, and after a minute or two from using the extract DC started working, but eventually went back to being red again. I believe this began when relics were introduced after being reworked and the previous season ended, as i had another relic, glacial nova, come into my possession that also had these issues just the day before the new season began.

If there are answers, I'd love to hear them.

Do you use melee devotion or other skills that only allow the use of melee skills?

No i do not have melee devotion or similar, I use totems, that would shut me down. Apologies for not including that, it keeps slipping my mind that people ask that.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
jaquiow wrote:
Marrt wrote:
jaquiow wrote:Certain skills given by items have red icons, especially spells useable outside town. For instance, I have a devouring cloud relic that was red icon'd until i used someone in Discord's suggestion to use a belladonna extract which temporarily fixed the problem, the icon is once again red outside town. Additionally, I made a pair of crafted items; a wand for Orb of Annhiliation and a necromancer head for Mana Tide Totem. The OoA icon is red outside of town, but MTT is white but still uncastable, the character merely stands still spinning in a circle while the appropriate mouse button is held down and moved around.

I have the mana to cast all of these spells, DC costs 121, OoA costs 4k and MTT is fairly cheap; I have a little over 8k mana. I have restarted the game several times, and the pc, and i am up to date patchwise. The DC relic is recently acquired as of perhaps not more than a week ago.

It seems that pretty much any skill granted by items doesn't seem to want to work for me. Certain other people ingame i've asked to try the DC relic have had no issues, and after a minute or two from using the extract DC started working, but eventually went back to being red again. I believe this began when relics were introduced after being reworked and the previous season ended, as i had another relic, glacial nova, come into my possession that also had these issues just the day before the new season began.

Do you use melee devotion or other skills that only allow the use of melee skills?

No i do not have melee devotion or similar, I use totems, that would shut me down. Apologies for not including that, it keeps slipping my mind that people ask that.

Mana tide totem requires a corpse afaik.
jaquiow
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
jaquiow wrote:
Marrt wrote:

Mana tide totem requires a corpse afaik.

I will make sure, it doesn't say in the tooltip. You might be right.
Edit: And you are. But the OoA item skill is still red after however many restarts so far.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Some of those randomly respawning enemies in Tur Dulra happen to be completely passive and unkillable when they do respawn, they're still targeted by spells and can be locked on to but they don't do anything and don't take any damage, after changing act and coming back one of them became active and killable and the second one aswell after changing act again
beatrix_kiddo
Monkey King
276 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
hi
Feedback about the Riftwalker's eye charm, the Bonus quest I cannot be completed if you complete Bonus first II in first place.
I've done quest II and tried to do now quest 1, many times killing the Greater Riftwalker without taking hit from RiftStorm, I cube and charm moves, cube noise, but no completion is given...
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Seer Druid spells gives baby damage from all skills after lvl 35-40, and after 60-65 levels it increases by 2-3 dmg per skill and gets to a point where it does not give any dmg at all i think its around lvl 90-95 , i see that in patch 2.1 skills were reworked to give better scaling early game , but mid-endgame there is not scaling at all from all skills , and as a caster you have atleast 70 points into seer spells , there's only force of nature that scales from all skills, not sure if this was intended but as it is now it makes all skills useless for this build , and as a caster all skills should be one of the best way of getting more damage, as it is now all skills from gear and charms are useless, maybe do the same like sorc spells to add Multiplier from base points, and let the soft point scale linear like sorc skills.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Deimoss doesn't heal herself when you are on some spots at the edge of the arena, this hasn't fixed for a few seasons.

Mythal doesn't work in labs while it should do cause it's a debuff. It worked correctly in 2.1
Inflorescentia
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
Can we do something with class charms for melee sorc? There are spell focus+spell damage on class charm and spell focus on upgraded dragon claw. Melee build doesn't get any benefit from this, iirc.

The same goes for the many physical damage bonuses for melee elemental sorc. Baneblade, Moonstrike, Firedance - all this gives bonuses for phys melee sorc, but not for the elemental. With these three buffs, I get more than 500% bonus to physical weapon damage, even with Paradygm Shift conversion, and all this amount does not matter. It doesn't feel good.