Scosglen Protected Chest Locations for Dulra Aegis

Discuss Median XL!
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
I liked the idea of having to find the hidden scroll boxes.

jenkins wrote:Hey guys,
finally i found Sesheron Destroyer Dungeon, so ill tell you how to get to him. I will hide guide in spoiler messages if somebody want to find it yourself.
If you have any questions about it, do not hesitate to ask me, of course if I can answer.
Good luck with boss.

Man...i was testing how many Conjuring Eyes were required to get the Reality Piercer, but completely pass the mark (i went 5/10/15), and was going to start farming more like crazy. Thanks for sharing and for save me of a long and useless grind lol.

Spent the whole fight trying to figure out the how to avoid the Winter Storm. It was like...95% the reason of deaths. At one point, when i thought i had it...boom! dead by Winter Storm again. Lol

The rest of the spells didnt seems like a big deal, as long as you dont take it directly to your face, of course. But, with so many things happen at the same time (his spells and our own attacks) there are some that might get lost in the screen and get by surprise (specially the Fire prisons).
There were times that i died and he didnt regen his life. Dont know if its intended or if it depends on the spell you die. Anyway...another thing to figure out.

Overall, i liked the fight. Other than the Winter Storm, it doesnt seems an unfair fight, considering he is and Endgame Boss.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I realyy hope opening portal does NOT consume scoglen charm...
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
redicomerade wrote:I realyy hope opening portal does NOT consume scoglen charm...

No. It only consumes the Reality piercer. Just like the Faust or Samael scroll
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Jo_Jo wrote:
redicomerade wrote:I realyy hope opening portal does NOT consume scoglen charm...

No. It only consumes the Reality piercer. Just like the Faust or Samael scroll

Uff :D
hoaison0812
Skeleton
2 | 0
Full map with red circle where the scrolls are