Discuss Median XL!
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
First of all, this might be a SPOILER for those who like treasure map games, i.e. want to find the buried treasures on their own.
This was quite fun, having good old adventure game vibes, thanks to devs.

--

There is a "protected chest" on the northernmost snowy area of Scosglen, which is very easy to see, drops the first scroll (1/4)

Since we don't have a Scosglen minimap, I took screenshots of the other 3 chest locations:

Chest 2/4: The scroll says it's in "farmlands", the chest is northwest of the central green area:

Chest 3/4
: It says south of farmlands, in the "Praying Temple". Go right and down, you will see a fancy shrine area, the chest is hidden among the trees to the left:

Chest 4/4: Just left of the entrance portal to the area:

Transmuting these all 4 scrolls in the cube creates the design of Dulra Aegis charm design (Tenets to complete the charm drop from their corresponding corrupted druid)

Killing the beholder in the cemetery gives an "eye" ingredient. As of now, I have the 2.1 Dulra Aegis charm so I can't apply that ingredient (bugged or intended, doesn't matter), so what I think is that applying that ingredient will make it possible to open the portal to the Secheron's Destroyer dungeon, which I suspect to spawn in the arena in the northernmost point of the map. I would be happy if I get a confirmation on that.

Happy treasure hunting!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Good job. You could fix the third image by making it again with the minimap turned on. This drastically eases the search.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:Good job. You could fix the third image by making it again with the minimap turned on. This drastically eases the search.

I took a screenshot with the minimap on first but was too messy, the "temple" shrine is more clear without the map. Just to the south of 2nd chest.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I made a screenshoot.
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Anyone figure out how many eyes are needed to upgrade the charm? The beholder boss drops three eyes, which don't do anything when cubed with the complete charm.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
lordalexander74 wrote:Anyone figure out how many eyes are needed to upgrade the charm? The beholder boss drops three eyes, which don't do anything when cubed with the complete charm.

To simplify the charm you need a fruit that is thrown by Sesheron Destroyer and for two days it is not known how to enter this dungeon. When you click on chrm, he writes that he opens a barefoot portal and jonjuring eyes are probably some ingredients arranged. Ask on Discord because because here noone have answer how to do that..
jenkins
Dark Huntress
10 | 3
Hey guys,
finally i found Sesheron Destroyer Dungeon, so ill tell you how to get to him. I will hide guide in spoiler messages if somebody want to find it yourself.
► Show Spoiler

Here some pictures of boss fight :
► Show Spoiler

If you have any questions about it, do not hesitate to ask me, of course if I can answer.
Good luck with boss.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Thank you very much.
jenkins
Dark Huntress
10 | 3
Immortal2563 wrote:Thank you very much.

I'm glad I could have helped, I also spent a lot of time doing so.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
The boss itself is the product of another sick mind. Another boss with a small arena that is beating spells all over the map and you are standing on a cage meter by meter not to die from a fart. And of course he heals after death. No thanks. I will trade the trophy.