In your opinion, the most effective build to kill Sesherons Destroyer.

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Faiilure as high end t10 lab poison sorceress. Dps is not a problem but how to survive there? The boss is beating spells all over the map without warning where to stand in order to be relatively safe. So I am asking you what to build to beat it fairly quickly.

Maybe you have some tipsy how to fight or has someone to exchange in sp?
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
As a Naginata my dps is pretty bad as he teleport out of Broadside pretty fast, I always kill him with about 1-2 minute left, which I know is slow. I have no idea what build would be the best...

But the fight is pretty straightforward except for that damn Winter Storm, it's a pure one shot. There's a fire circle in the middle of the arena at the same time, and staying inside it give complete immunity. It's starting to be a common mechanic at this point but the visuals are pretty unintuitive.
His other attacks are easy to get, the red bone spear deal big damage over time but is slow and the warning shine big, the lightning is very often hard to avoid, so I recommand maxing light res first if you have to choose. He also have a cold aura and sometime put some fire on the map.
4 Harvesters start to move after some time, and deal big poison damage when getting close to them. The poison zone can be avoided so in general it's better to not stay still when they are close, simple as.

Oh and don't make any town portals inside his arena, keep it in scosglen if you wanna go back in town to buy potions.

I recorded one of my fights, if you're curious : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d5a_nMoLvA&t=82s
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Thank you very much. Didint know about fire circle.

The boss is dead. The problem is that the fire circle doesn't always appear or is just invisible.

If someone need this trophy in SP send me message on Discord Immortal#0373. I check Discord several times a day to see if there is anything new.
racerx
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Pretty sure the very corners of the room are safe from winter storm.

On my psi sin I can clear with 9-10mins left on the clock.
PrezesPiEl
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Javazon on phys dmg is very good to kill sescheron. I defeat sescheron in 4 minutes.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PrezesPiEl wrote:Javazon on phys dmg is very good to kill sescheron. I defeat sescheron in 4 minutes.

What a suprise :D
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You can also cheat with deuch-engine.
Inflorescentia
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
Lynderika, thanks for some hints. Destroyer is dead. It's surprisingly easy boss, but sometimes a Winter Storm does not appear on the screen and I was oneshoted without any chances. Still killed him as melee sorc in 10 minutes.

And it looks like death from anything but lightning doesn't heal the boss. Perhaps the red nova will also count, but I'm not sure.