Donated 1 time
Very nice feedback
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
[quote="Immortal2563"][/quote]
I mostly agree, which is why I rely on the guides in the forums. I don't want to spend 50 hours on a build that's not efficient or capable to Labs/Scos. Unfortunately there's no a good way to test end game balance without investing a ton of time. I like what the OP did; it's valuable feedback. If there was a way to provide similar feedback with every build in the endgame with only a few hours of time, that would be sweet... but there's no option to do that.
The D2R PTR gave you a bunch of mules with end game gear... that would be the only way. Maybe that's something they can do for patrons on beta/test server.
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
One small trick I found by accident for speed running is you can cube 2 elds and 1 tir altogether in a cube it make a nef. So if you happen to have 2 elds and 3 tirs, cube 2 elds and 1 tir to make a nef and cube it again with 2 tirs to make an eth. So you dont need to waste time taking runes out of the cube. :)
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I agree with Lynd's feedback comment that every class should have a built-in teleport. It's no coincidence that assassin and paladin are popular.
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Oh since this topic was upped I might as well post it ; I tried fire bloodzon leveling after the rework recently, with the (very gentle, but it doesn't matter since they're ranked properly) rating I used on this topic she would be on the mid/upper side of tier 2, with a good tankyness, decent clear but mediocre single target. Being about average in the end. I don't have anything insightful to say about the build, I just don't really like the spells themselves.