Cannot cube sunstone

Discuss Median XL!
empleat
Prowler
18 | 0
I totally forget about scroll in my chest... How do I cube sunstone. I Am level 81, I included 16 shards (triple checked) and I can't combine 3 shards into soulstone. I try include/not include scroll. Or do I need another 2, because I Am over 80?

EDIT: not even 18 crystals did nothing hmm
Extr4w1
Cultist
24 | 1
From challenges page:
added penalty of 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 levels

Basically you need the 3 shards with 6 AC and cube it to make the sunstone, but it could be 8.
Boban
Sasquatch
62 | 3
Not shards, you need full crystals. Two for every 10 levels, so 6 total in your case.

Also, what scroll?
Extr4w1
Cultist
24 | 1
Boban wrote:Also, what scroll?

He might be referring to the +10% allres scroll to sunstone.
Notiam
Cultist
21 | 2
Do not forgot: scroll applied (3 times, 1 per difficulty) after crafting sunstone (cubieing 3 shards).
empleat
Prowler
18 | 0
Boban wrote:Not shards, you need full crystals. Two for every 10 levels, so 6 total in your case.

Also, what scroll?

Ah it was 3 thankx! Why do I need cube sunstone with the scroll? If already sunstone gives +10 to all resists + more. What comes from that?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
empleat wrote:Ah it was 3 thankx! Why do I need cube sunstone with the scroll? If already sunstone gives +10 to all resists + more. What comes from that?

+10 more all res, because the vanilla quest reward for saving Anya is bugged and goes away if you ever die in a game.