Patch 2.3 Suggestions

Discuss Median XL!
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Some suggestions
1) Pls remove visual and sound effects for R.I.P. cube recipe. It just annoyning.

2) Maybe add cooldown on blink skill of some bosses? Let's say 3 sec cooldown. I understand that it is a feature of QuovTsin, but why Astrogha, Uldissian, Xazax, and lab minibosses (ama, barb, necr, goat, navigator) constantly blinking left and right and you need to look for them?

3) Pls add a pity counter to Natasha's Legacy armor. For example cube 3 natasha will give you natasha with nearly perfect or at least good rolls. It is very dissapointing when you farm for days teganze for 78 essence/runestone, then farm Giua for rare recipe drop and get 0-1 max res natasha, which is hard to sell for 5tg. Then spend another day in farming teganze and again get a bad luck. Now you will know that eventually you get the desired good Natasha. So days of farming teganze won't be wasted.
gthank
Cultist
22 | 4
I like this game very much, and have been playing it for more than 10 years, so here are some of my opinions.
1. the current overall, each role of each department skills can complete a very interesting play, but some department skills are not strong enough, or rather clumsy, such as claw assassin and razor assassin, you can remove some restrictions to remove perhaps better.
2. OSkill has increased the playability of the game, but because of too many restrictions, the level is too high, you must reach a fairly high level to experience, this place can be a little improvement, such as the early can weaken the power of the skill, so that it is enhanced with the level or some coefficient.
3. each play style should have some meaningful or impressive equipment, such as in the original version, when the amazon pick up the javelin: the titan's wrath, the attack and special effects appear; and then the dota game, a variety of equipment design will be very interesting.
Finally, thanks to the designer's hard work, and my English is not high, this is through deepL to translate, if there are words do not meet the meaning of the place, can only say sorry.

// ==================================================================================
// 下面是原文
很喜欢这个游戏,陆续玩了10多年的时间,下面发表一下自己的一些意见.
1. 目前总体来说,每一个角色的每一系技能都能完成一个很有意思的玩法,但有些系的技能不够强力,或者说比较笨拙,比如爪刺客和剃刀刺客,可以把一些限制给去除掉或许更好.
2. OSkill增加了游戏的可玩性,但由于限制太多,级别太高,必须达到相当高的级别后,才能体验,这个地方是否可以进行一下改进,比如前期可以削弱该技能的威力,使其随着级别或某些系数来增强.
3. 每一种玩法应该有一些有意义或者令人印象深刻的装备,比如在原版中,当amazon拿起标枪:泰坦之怒后,攻击力及特效随之显现;再比如dota游戏中,各种装备的设计都会让人津津乐道.
最后,感谢设计者的辛勤付出,另外我的英语水平不高,这是通过deepL进行翻译的,如果有词不达意的地方,只能说一声抱歉了.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Remove durability please.
Baburecc
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Maybe its a good idea to remove conflux requirement to only use melee skills. Let people use it with ied bow builds or maybe even throwing one's. Doubt it should be allowed for summoners cause they will just abuse free buffs, but allowing bow/ skill might be a decent idea to consider
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Buff phys.
Buff phys bowzone.
Only thatch bow IED admin only buff ele bow. Ele bow for geeks.
Thank you addamnin
Hubix
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Make Owl more powerful
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hubix wrote:Make Owl more powerful

► Show Spoiler

I don't understand why owl... I mean it's thousand times better than that fugly Traprat, but who had the idea of druid morphing in to an Owl?
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Jampula wrote:I don't understand why owl... I mean it's thousand times better than that fugly Traprat, but who had the idea of druid morphing in to an Owl?

you can find owl druid morphs in other games/books, for example this druid from one of my favorite books/series (especially good is audiobook version narrated by Luke Daniels)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
PaMxl
Stone Warrior
33 | 3
From a perspective of HC player, a good idea would be to bring Kabraxis’ stone (Xis rune) back and make the enhanced runes farmable again. Perhaps the recipe could be adjusted to require more Kabraxis’ stones, signets, Arcane Crystals, etc. to balance between low level and high level enhanced runes. This would allow to progress in HC where you are often left with farming Teganze until you are strong enough to try Duncraig or Fauztinville by upgrading some gear pieces locked behind high level enhanced runes.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Working on an untwinked fire sorceress. Love it so far. Safe and powerful. I have two things to point out here:

1- Spirit of Guyia. Again. This boss has been nerfed a couple time and I still find something to whine about. I just hate the fact that the map starts with a lot of harvesters when there is a timer. I mean I waste about a minute just clearing the stuff before engaging the boss. If I don't sometimes boss teleports somewhere near a harvester and in the end I have to move around to find and destroy it. And don't get me started on when it teleports on mid range, basically popping a tornado on you and killing you in like 12 frames.

2- Why the heck do crafted general staves can spawn with druid or necromancer skills ? These classes have their on staves anyway. I get that druid staff is only 4os instead of 6, but still. Makes crafting a decent staff harder than it should be.