Patch 2.3 Suggestions

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Some time ago I asked about the new charm 150 and I can see that there will be a new one just tell me how I have a sorceress of poisons kill Deimoss?

1) Poison does not stack. You cant do it (hard coded) or just don't want to?
2 | Venefica RW and Amulet (I don't remember the name) extract the time of knitting poison. Why do they extract instead of shortening it since Poison Dos Not Stack?
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Cannibalize D2Stats and put it in the in-game options menu with full functionality.
Zaraki
Abomination
159 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Add new Oskills for each element, both melee and ranged/spell.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Broadside is not great against 90% endgame bosses due to teleporting mechanic, maybe reduce projectile count and increase wdm?
jaquiow
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Allow a maphack to be built in so you can see where packs of enemies and coloration for elite distinction are located.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
:facepalm:
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote::facepalm:

It Seems that someone got used to Sting too much :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ojejku
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
I also would like to have built in filter instead of running d2stats, the way it is in pd2, you can toggle items and still interact with waypoints etc.
Moreover, after playing a bit of d2r and s5 of pd2, I can't really see playing anymore without builtin quickcast (+quickcast bar ideally), it's such a game changer, I know you can achieve similar results with macros, but it's not really the same. PD2 added many QoL features recenlty, since they could do such wonderful things, I bet medianxl team can do that even better :)
jaquiow
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Helzopro wrote: :facepalm:

:facepalm:

Actually @morphed, i used Mousepad's when it came out and then Jamala's (Jemala'? however it was spelled?), but i haven't used any sort of maphack in at least...15, maybe 20ish years? I just thought it'd be nice to see things ahead of time and decide whether to avoid or take them on. It's not much different than exposing the map like we have now, really. It's just the next progessive step.
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
My hope is for some fix being found for targeted skills (arachnomancy springs to mind) sometimes bugging out and dealing no damage/effect when enemies are too close to a wall/corner, but it's understandable if it's just some engine quirk that can't be changed