rifts

Discuss Median XL!
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I wanted to share my thoughts about rifts. Many of them already in a good state, but some of them require tuning. I mark such rifts with a mark (!)

I really like the last changes with Skos area, the addition of druids and eye miniboss is very cool. And it has a bias to something that people really needed - high ench runes. It is a golden standart for a rift and i wish all rifts will be like that.

ISLAND OF THE SUNLESS SEA
It is ok. Early on you can farm gold and finally MO all your gear.

THE SECRET COW LEVEL (!)
In current state you have no reasons to farm cows, and it sad, because cows are so cute and fighting them is funny. Maybe add bias to drop all oils (greater luck, ...) and belladonna's, so people actually have a reason to farm it. Also adding some rare cows, like druids, with increased chance of drop will be cool.

TORAJAN JUNGLES
Main place to farm sigs. Also have some bosses. It is ok.

KURAST 3000 BA (!)
Is anyone are going to this place more than one time for charm? I don't know, may be add some rare enemies such as druids, or boss, that drops some materials, that can be used to craft any set? So new players can get their most wanted sets not only at trade market, but also here. Or just leave it as it is. Don't know, but this place is not very attractive.

HIGH HEAVENS
I think it's ok in current state. Yes, it not very attractive to farm, but the area is small and there is no problem with this place.

TRAN ATHULUA
It is ok. You can farm arcane shards and some low tier su. It has some bosses, so no issues.

TEGANZE
It is ok. But again adding something rare like druids will be cool. So you will happy to see not only rift inspectors, but also this new guys.

THE TRIUNE
It is ok. I like to reduce requirements for +class skill charms from +18lvl, to like +14, especially how rare they are, and remove useless gold cycles. But the current state is also good.

DUNCRAIG
Very good place to find bases for rw/craft/honorifics, plus incread SU chance. So no changes needed here.

VIZ-JUN (!)
Apart from farming a few jewels for crafting, really useless place. Maybe increase the drop chance of jewels by 3-5 times. So people can farm rare unique jewels here, and see it not only at docs, but at their inventory too.

FAUZTINVILLE
Good place to lvleling from 130 to 140. Also some unique runes drops here. So overall it ok, but may be add something like druids/boss? Because now all mobs have same amount of hp, no strong enemies like trees in skos.

SCOSGLEN
As i said in the beginning it is a golden standart of a rift

THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH
I only reach T7, so can't say much about it. But i like the concept. And it really feels like endgame dungeon.