Missing content (challenges, dungeons, rifts)

Discuss Median XL!
GoGinjaNinjaGo
Skeleton
2 | 0
I seem to be missing a lot of the end game content and I'm hoping someone might be able to explain to me what's going on/advise
Currently rocking a 122 Summoner Necro single player and I never got to do either of the lvl 50 & 80 challenges. Like I can kill Listor in Normal or Mephisto in Nightmare but I never got the portals to do the challenges.
I've killed Stormtree dozens of times in Hell Act 3 and he's never spawned the portal to go to Caldeum. Same goes for Izusal in A4 Hell and Narthal in A5 Hell.
I can't find a way to Island of the Sunless Sea nor can I find Zoltun Kulle in A2 Hell.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong (perhaps playing single player?). I've uninstalled and reinstalled MXL to no avail.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Are you sure you are playing the newest version?
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
When you start the game, does the splash screen say Median XL? If not, you are playing Vanilla. I heard of this occuring when people click game.exe instead of launcher.

If you are indeed playing MXL, have you used the Launcher to retrieve the latest version? If not, that is your problem right there.
GoGinjaNinjaGo
Skeleton
2 | 0
It looks like I was on 2.1.something. An uninstall/reinstall of both D2 & MXL fixed everything I was missing.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Taem wrote:When you start the game, does the splash screen say Median XL? If not, you are playing Vanilla. I heard of this occuring when people click game.exe instead of launcher.

If you are indeed playing MXL, have you used the Launcher to retrieve the latest version? If not, that is your problem right there.

I dont think vanilla has lvl 122 necro :mrgreen: