Summon Barb Discussion Build

Discuss Median XL!
CKnightHUE
Invader
9 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
CKnightHUE wrote:Ahhhh I see the damage bonus there now on the skill card I was looking in the wrong place for it, stupid of me to not check it in hindsight. I stopped looking in other places after I noticed the life bonus changed but not damage, on top of the fact that it doesn't say it only applies to spirits, I get that there's the flavor text, but I assumed that to be flavor. That's entirely on me for not being thorough enough and I'm sorry about that. I'm not always this dumb I promise <3

Now then, I retract my previous fake news and present to you a new bug! Trance gives its life bonus to all summons, not just barb spirits. Through that could be seen as more of a feature really.

[screenshots removed for space]

unfortunately buffs don't appear at the bottom while I have the stat sheet open but I made sure to show on my model that the buff is and isn't there

There we go :P

Looking back in time, it looks like Shamanic Trance was generic minion life & damage increase at one point, but the damage boost was changed specifically so it didn't interact with
Undead Crown
Undead Crown
Crown (Sacred)

Defense: 4437 to 4914
Required Level: 110
Required Strength: 675
Item Level: 120
12% of Minion Damage Increases Added as Deadly Strike
40% of Minion Life Increases Added as Bonus to Defense
Deal No Crushing Blows
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
50% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Defense
Socketed (4)
in 1.0.3 and the life bonus was never changed.

I'll put it on the list.

Very good then, that makes sense as to why I was so confused. Sorry about the big mess, happy to be of some use in the end lol