Few questions about Single Player

Discuss Median XL!
beatenergizer
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys with the upcoming patch I decided this time to play SP as am located in MENA region and sadly there's no server's nearby and I have to play with an insane ms which can be a big turn off for me as some high level area things happens in matter of seconds and sadly due to the ping I can't react.
Anyways my question: Is MXL working proper on SP as I've seen in past topics here in the forum that there's few bugs and glitches where items vanish from your inventory (or even equipped) or game doesn't save your progress. I would like to know more about SP and be prepared for some of those issues if they are still present. Any information that you can share with me is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
There were some bugs when 2.0 released, but everything should be working fin in SP these days.

TCP/IP still has shared stash bugs, but that's all that I've heard about.
beatenergizer
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:There were some bugs when 2.0 released, but everything should be working fin in SP these days.

TCP/IP still has shared stash bugs, but that's all that I've heard about.

I see, so this issues with items vanishing from stash are only if you play Lan. Good to know. I feel like am going to have a blast playing SSF Nagi assassin.