Radamant actually impossible.

Discuss Median XL!
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
He resurrects the hollow ones, which resurrect all the other skeletons. The twicedamned you have to kill twice, the frozen warlocks spam chill you. Hard to get hit recovery/cannot be frozen in act 2. Oh yeah he's healing as well. The screenshot also doesn't show the 20 some hollow ones and another ~200 skeletons in the other room that didn't follow my lure simply because there are so many they can't fit through. This isn't fun, see ya next season.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This was a first... Quit after Radament. :D
Clearly not a mod for you.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Does seem kinda odd. Radamant went down pretty easy for me once I got into melee range (I mean, had to heal a couple times b/c poison, but still).

Are you killing all the skeletons on the way to Radamant? Are you clearing out most/all mobs next to him before engaging? Are you using a merc? Are you using Bladestorm in attack-ground mode? Because don't do that. Bladestorm is really bad in attack-ground mode.
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Jampula wrote:This was a first... Quit after Radament. :D
Clearly not a mod for you.

Why does an impossible boss make this "not a mod for me"? I've played since start of sigma btw.

Solfege wrote:Does seem kinda odd. Radamant went down pretty easy for me once I got into melee range (I mean, had to heal a couple times b/c poison, but still).

Are you killing all the skeletons on the way to Radamant? Are you clearing out most/all mobs next to him before engaging? Are you using a merc? Are you using Bladestorm in attack-ground mode? Because don't do that. Bladestorm is really bad in attack-ground mode.

Had to clear literally every mob on the way otherwise with the new density changes (which are ass btw) you get swarmed. Wasn't using attack ground very often. There was simply 300+ mobs in like 2 rooms there, all getting spam resurrected, while I was getting hit locked/chilled. Not sure if it's a bug or just bad luck, either way it's not fun.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
You might have had bad luck and got a high density map roll, but having to clear every mob on the way sounds about right. There's a noticeable difficulty spike with A2 Sewers, and some Melee Sorc specs are kinda squishy early on. Even with decent res, it's usually not some place you can steamroll your first time through.
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I've had this happen a few times. Shape-shifter from act 2 will 3-4 shot the whole room with cheap rares.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
He just stumbled to high density area - maps roll it randomly . And at this particular case, this area was rolled at Radament zone. Just a bad luck.
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
I was using shapeshifter, they attack like once ever 4 seconds in normal now after the nerfs, they can't kill anything.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Yes, okay, this map sucks a lot. But Radament is far from impossible after getting some extra levels.
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gorghor wrote:He resurrects the hollow ones, which resurrect all the other skeletons. The twicedamned you have to kill twice, the frozen warlocks spam chill you. Hard to get hit recovery/cannot be frozen in act 2. Oh yeah he's healing as well. The screenshot also doesn't show the 20 some hollow ones and another ~200 skeletons in the other room that didn't follow my lure simply because there are so many they can't fit through. This isn't fun, see ya next season.

Many of us dont even kill him and just rush through to end game. Then when having 100+lvl I go back to do side quests for skill point or stats.