Σ 2.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
lordalexander74 wrote:Bug: With the Arcana variant of the Dimensional Key & the Trial of Purity, I'm sure I cubed it with every rare miniboss drop. It gave me the usual stat boosts as well as +1 to light radius of all things. The purity trial shows up as incomplete and I'm unable to unlock the Deimoss hard mode trials despite having done the others correctly.

For me it is the same on every key. Four parts of the map and five fragments and the task grayed out. Either a bug or there are more fragments than five. I mean there is some new corrupted heroes. The maze was passed probably 30 times and I haven't seen one.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
lordalexander74 wrote:Bug: With the Arcana variant of the Dimensional Key & the Trial of Purity, I'm sure I cubed it with every rare miniboss drop. It gave me the usual stat boosts as well as +1 to light radius of all things. The purity trial shows up as incomplete and I'm unable to unlock the Deimoss hard mode trials despite having done the others correctly.

Thanks for the report, will be fixed in the next hotfix.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Pls buff Spiral Dance. I like this skill now. (ty attack ground)
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Barb's block and fortress feedback:
Hiding max block increase behind fortress is slightly forcing play style. Just this thing itself isn't actually bad but the duration of fortress scaling with base points is causing inconvenience. It's just annoying thing to recast fortress that often so it's better to put few points in it. Here's the problem - duration doesn't increase too much with each point, and fortress is rather useless skill when you put only few points in it (because of its crap range).
So 1p is annoying, bunch points more to make life less painful is pretty not optimal and max points is quiet too big waste if you are not building around this ksill.

I think it would nice to have this skill have higher duration scaling for first points and a bit lower for last ones(diminishing returns).
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rare amulet and rings procs feedback, there should be a rework for these affixes i mean they are so old and lvl 6 banish for example does nothing it only makes it worse in some cases,
typhoonballoon
Invader
8 | 0
Bow druid feels clunky. Shifting between the two cool skills and the preparatory skill. I'm so hungry for the dang bear to proc so I can blast things with my weenie skills. Then I go back to being starved for that good good buff.
I feel starved for skill points, starved for damage, starved for summon resists.
I blame some of my damage on my rng. I've yet to find any skill & efr rings or amulets. Can't MO efr; Rough!
IDK, time to search the runewords I guess.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
All the buff skills that used to be attacks cannot be cast in town
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Feedback regarding Tenets of scosglen , it would be much more fun to have 5-6 Challenges for each Tenet, like Riftwalker ones or bremm trophy challenge, i mean these reagents required are pretty much all about trading to get these items, there's no real challenge there...same goes for Laz Emblem upgrade . and one more thing about item drop rates, i feel like Sacred uniques drops are overtuned , ultimative drop rates were so much better like 1-2 su max per full map run , everything has gotten so much easier from item drop rates to bosses difficulty...
hoggl
Abomination
143 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bug: If all 3 shaman relic setpieces are equipped (Guardian-Protector-Defender Spirit) Spiritwalk heals 5% less max.hp instead 5% more like stated on the relics.
The tooltip reflect that too, i tested it and it really heals with set 10% maxhp without 15%.
A New Start
Monkey King
281 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
hoggl wrote:Bug: If all 3 shaman relic setpieces are equipped (Guardian-Protector-Defender Spirit) Spiritwalk heals 5% less max.hp instead 5% more like stated on the relics.
The tooltip reflect that too, i tested it and it really heals with set 10% maxhp without 15%.

I nocited this too, it feels like they probably swapped them somehow, caused Spirit Walk without those is already 15%.