Σ 2.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Clinikx
Skeleton
2 | 0
Well that's interesting! I play SP...maybe I should double-check my version.

Ah, I understand. The words shouldn't be there because they are no longer applicable. I'm on 2.3.3, so I'm not crazy.
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Giving a completely new set of monsters for higher difficulty is really cool, but I wonder if maybe you got it the wrong way around? Why not keep the same monster set for normal and nightmare difficulties, and save the new sprites and challenge just for Hell. Since players are going to be spending most of their time in hell difficulty anyways, it's not as if we won't see those new monsters enough, and right now it feels like the 'normal' monster set on the lowest difficulty are the odd ones out of the bunch.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Suggestion: Dimensional Plane gets one of those robed guys to make a red portal, like in Uldy's tomb
damaconz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Has anyone had issues with the game only dropping one type of item? I just entered Hell difficulty, and have only managed to pull Vizjerei Judgement set amulets. I literally pulled 6 of them from a single treasure goblin while killing Blood Raven. Is this a bug?

[img][img]https://i.imgur.com/rFGbxjl.jpg[/img][/img]

EDIT: I just killed another treasure goblin and it dropped two more Vizjerei Amulets, and no other set items. It definitely has to be a bug.
Edited by damaconz 1 year.
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
damaconz wrote:Has anyone had issues with the game only dropping one type of item? I just entered Hell difficulty, and have only managed to pull Vizjerei Judgement set amulets. I literally pulled 6 of them from a single treasure goblin while killing Blood Raven. Is this a bug?

It's a known issue in the drop tables. VJ is the lowest item-level set amulet, and for some reason this causes it to drop more often than pretty much anything else whenever a set-piece drop is rolled.
damaconz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Trashkitten wrote:
damaconz wrote:Has anyone had issues with the game only dropping one type of item? I just entered Hell difficulty, and have only managed to pull Vizjerei Judgement set amulets. I literally pulled 6 of them from a single treasure goblin while killing Blood Raven. Is this a bug?

It's a known issue in the drop tables. VJ is the lowest item-level set amulet, and for some reason this causes it to drop more often than pretty much anything else whenever a set-piece drop is rolled.

Ahhhhh, OK - so I should just enjoy my signets of learning and not worry about it then.

Thanks!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
damaconz wrote:
Trashkitten wrote:

Ahhhhh, OK - so I should just enjoy my signets of learning and not worry about it then.

Thanks!

Once you reach Dunc and other lvl120 areas (almost all other set amulets are ilvl120) - you will be tired of Astrogha set amulets dropped, don't worry.
Prototipe
Skeleton
2 | 0
Assasin's skill Inceneration trap has bug displaying damage (left number larger then right at least at low levels not 1/2) Image
+ on traps nothing work: energy, +damage, +minion damage, life after each kill... only +skills
is this intended or bug?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Prototipe wrote:Assasin's skill Inceneration trap has bug displaying damage (left number larger then right at least at low levels not 1/2) Image
+ on traps nothing work: energy, +damage, +minion damage, life after each kill... only +skills
is this intended or bug?

Read Subterfuge skill desc to see what gives u dmg to traps.
Prototipe
Skeleton
2 | 0
smartasss wrote:
Prototipe wrote:Assasin's skill Inceneration trap has bug displaying damage (left number larger then right at least at low levels not 1/2) Image
is this intended or bug?

Read Subterfuge skill desc to see what gives u dmg to traps.

but the numbers are wrong