Σ 2.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
facktreal
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
Desperx wrote:I hate labs, low drop rate, hard bosses and stress of dying, its terrible gameplay. The death penalty should be removed and also add timer 15 mins to all bosses and remove the 20 sec lockdown. Some bosses have 20 sec and some 15 minutes, which is pretty bad.

Also nerf scoglen especially the elementals. Also remove or remake like 80% uselless SU and add more runewords.

This changes would improve game by 200%.

Speaking about labs i totally agree with you. Don't even play them, coz of useless time spent and a lot of stress

About scos, dunno, i think it's not so hard even with cheap gear. With bis - it's very easy. Playing with cold sorc in this season with 400mf, not dying at all and clear everything fast enought. Throwsin is doing pretty nice also, but can't reach so much mf with same performance like sorc, but it's a lot much tankiest. Also agree about su, i would say even some ssu is so bad, so they need to change it. A lot of useless gear. Mostly i more happy to find arcane shard than another useless su/ssu. So make su/ssu great again! Only a few su is pretty okay, and a lot of ssu is useless.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maybe just increase effigy drop rate in labs and chance to meet phobos. Also anomaly drop can be improved. Fighting 2-5 min for useless SU not very cool. Scos in good gear is easy - like t6 lab, but without stress of dying.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Weapon lottery bonus is pretty lame compared to all others, since it’s not applicable to bossing. If lottery and lucky bonuses were 100% guaranteed, everyone will always choose lucky bonus (except for alternate farming specific gear)

Furthermore, it would be great if elemental weapons had a different lottery bonus.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Atanna Khan fight can't be activated if a startled witch spawns right on top of her.
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Deep Dwellers in act 3 normal pretty much one-shot non-twink characters from across the screen with arrowstorm, it's mildly annoying fighting bunches of them around tight corners in flayer dungeon
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Trashkitten wrote:Deep Dwellers in act 3 normal pretty much one-shot non-twink characters from across the screen with arrowstorm, it's mildly annoying fighting bunches of them around tight corners in flayer dungeon

Pretty much feels like they have incredibly huge AR or since cascade now a spell - it's not checking for defence.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
oztor wrote:Atanna Khan fight can't be activated if a startled witch spawns right on top of her.

This is actually a pretty big problem. I've been farming for a perfect charm, and in my experience this happens 1/4th of the times.

Also, I think it'd be great if Corrupted Druid spawns were deterministic and were just placed in fixed points in the map. As it is now, having to grind through the huge Scosglen map just to see if the druids you are missing for the tennets spawn, and then praying you get that 20% chance drop feels like unnecessary busywork.
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
A few problems with 2.3.3

Neither Teleport skills nor Town Portals can be used in the Ritual Chamber (Claw Viper Level 2) and whatever room you fight Durial in is called.

Re-entering the Durial fight after killing him soft-locks you and prevents you from leaving the room in any way other than exiting the game.

EDIT: Nevermind, I literally just noticed that this was intentional
chuanki
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
glitches 2.3.3

opening the cube wiz right click will leave icon of the cube on your cursor, looks like you pick it up, but not. it sticks on the mouse, you have to click to "put the icon back"...sometimes happens on other items like rune vessel but scarecely.
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Mephisto Cabalists also seem to have ridiculous damage, especially when combined with the fact that their banshee homes in, and the hitbox is janked way out from the animation. My sorc has 34% CR and -10% PR, yet they're killing her faster than the toxic tempresses in Durance. I can tank Mephisto blizzards to the face easier than those dagnab hunting banshees

Also, a QoL suggestion if the coding is possible: Have dedicated hotkeys for use healing or use mana potion where it just grabs the nearest from your belt, that way I'm not fumbling accidentally using multiple slots, or hammering on an empty belt slot in a panic