Discuss Median XL!
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
way bonus iss 21 to 30, not 35 :wall:
davxd666
Imp
4 | 0
mercenaries in hell, on [ Non Ladder, ] are stuck in the "normal difficulty attack cool down" . each one i tried just sits there, one attack per second, and dies cuz they can't leech fast enough.

and its making farming these tahas take too long
spaceleak
Cultist
24 | 1
xpucoo wrote:I don't know if its a bug, but Tracker's set is missing the -50 to poison res and 5% on kill scorpion blade ?

+1

I noticed this too
dacoshild
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Scorpion Blade - putting points into this skill is actually decreasing my poison damage output for some reason
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Seems like scosglen Corrupted Bear is affected by rand changes ; His attack is now so big it's impossible to escape, I feel like he became too stronk, and way scarier than wolf.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Shadow Refuge cannot be cast in town. Maybe a leftover from when it was an attack?

Turning off Lethal Incision costs no mana, but it still requires you to have enough mana to cast it in order to turn it off. Feature or bug?

I'm pretty sure the tooltip on Scorpion Blade is wrong. It decreases skill duration with base levels, when it's supposed to increase it. From my testing, I don't think the poison duration is lowering so most likely a tooltip error
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
Scorpion Blade mana cost fix would be good. (and overall all skills which builds dont stat ene mana cost should be fixed, like you did with earthquake barb)
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Life of a Fire Bear.
Can we get Wildfire to start .5 meters behind the bear, or, at least at the feet of the bear; instead of 1m in front of the bear? This is extremely annoying, almost forcing me to change builds :(
Depending on the orientation of the character and enemies, Wildfire doesn't hit the target(s).
This is just an example:
https://imgur.com/K8qDcJB
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Some feedback regarding Assassin Uber Skills:

Right now we have 3 Uber Skills, which compared to other classes are either borderline useless or geared towards very specific builds.

Most Uber Skills either provide big chunks of damage, or a big upgrade to one or more defensive layers (or both). In the case of Assassin we have:

Doom: Only useful for Psionic builds, and not that useful all in all. It does increase damage, but not a game-changer at all, or at least not to the extent of other classes' uber skills. Getting Doom definitely doesn't give the same thrill as getting Paragon, Runemaster, SuperBeast, Rathma's Chosen, etc.

Way of the Raven: Only useful for Tri-Elemental Claw, Naginata (only if using ZKT or Black Ice) and Limpet Laser/cold Oskills (VERY niche builds). Again, not a game changer. Doesn't significantly increase damage, and doesn't provide anything besides cold damage.

Beacon: Only useful in its entirety for the Trap build, which is arguably the least played build for the class. Usually the most chosen Uber Skill, only because the other two Uber Skills are completely useless unless you are playing the exact builds they are tailored for. For any other build the only benefit is 20% MS (non scalable), which is laughable when compared to other classes Uber Skills, but you still have to chose it because it's the only one that will provide any kind of benefit.

For comparison's sake, lets take Gladiator's Dominance. It gives scalable MS, but it also gives DS, poison skill duration, block speed, and block chance. This makes it useful for many different build paths. Or Paragon, where you get a huge defensive layer that can benefit any Amazon build. Of course, you might chose other Uber Skills, but choosing Paragon with any build would still give a benefit because any build benefits from a big chunk of HP... while the number of Assassin builds that benefit from cold spell damage/pierce or magic pierce is very limited and won't give any benefit at all unless you are using those specific builds.

I mean, you can just take a look at almost all Assassin guides, and you can easily see that there never is an emphasis on what Uber Skill to choose, and it's usually just "one point in Beacon for the MS".

Here's a list of Assassin builds that receive no direct benefit from any of the Uber Skills:
- Phys claw
- Light claw
- Nagisin without ZKT or Black Ice
- Scorpion Blade
- Maelstrom
- Storm Crows
- Wychwind
- Batstrike
- Any non-cold Oskill build

My view (and it might differ from the devs, I don't know) is that Uber Skills should be game-changers (and this is true for all other classes' Uber Skills). Either by giving an edge to builds that start falling off in damage or survivability by level 90, or that can change the way the game "feels" after investing in them. As of now, none of the Assassins' Uber Skills comes even close to that.

Also as a side note, we used to have Way of the Gryphon as Uber Skill. It was removed and transformed into a normal skill because it was essentially the same as the other "ways"... and now we've had another Uber Skill replaced with exactly the same but for another element that has no direct support in the rest of the skill tree? I don't get it. Am I missing something?
xpucoo
Abomination
158 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
OnlyForFun wrote:Scorpion Blade mana cost fix would be good. (and overall all skills which builds dont stat ene mana cost should be fixed, like you did with earthquake barb)

Yes, that is an issue too - Have 1100 mana cuz we don't scale ene anymore so 10 casts and mana gone... I think they should revert it back to ene scaling... I have full set and couple leveling tus and can't get through Torajan very weak and zero dps. U cannot scale it without expensive items which you cannot farm.. You must have a lot of TG, and for a new player its a "no go" - I'm regretting spending so much time with this throw sin as a season starter. Im starting a new char. That's only my opinion of course !