Σ 2.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Istaryu wrote:
heamn wrote:Agreed, TA arrowside is easy to deal with, as long as you keep moving

Suprise, you counter barrels the same way.

yes, i'm very surprised. /s
if its a non minion build, and if they landed at one spot, yeah.

minion builds often had to deal with multiple barrels at different location, as well as seeing thru screen clutter and moving thru minion+monster body block.

do-able, but there's just better build to farm duncraig, as cheap as poison java with java set
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Diaco wrote:removing barrels from dunc would make it just another boring place to farm. instead of looking for the barrels themselves, look for the fuses.

I do agree that barrels are kinda hard to see on some classes due to screen clutter, but a good solution would be to make them red, or blue, or make them glow or something. otherwise it's brown barrels over brown/grey background surrounded by grey enemies.

Not removing but decreasing the chance to a mob cast a barrel. the absurdity of the barrels would be equal to every amazon in tran casting arrowside upon death.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Hunting Banshee's ballistics and hit count are a big problem.
Is it possible to optimize it?
Many times there is only one projectile damage. For the same monster, sometimes it takes 1 second to kill; sometimes it takes 3-5 seconds. It even makes me wonder, I'm casting at this angle, with only one projectile's damage, I have to run the other side to improve.
traktorbelso
Prowler
16 | 0
Hi,
Hellmouth doesnt give +12 to Parasite. Is this normal?
ImageImageImage
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
traktorbelso wrote:Hi,
Hellmouth doesnt give +12 to Parasite. Is this normal?

Yes.

Hellmouth gives you a different version of the Parasite skill that can be used with any weapon and has somewhat different scaling (including scaling targets with soft skill levels instead of base points).
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Can the flashing animation that plays when the solar flare debuff has been applied to mobs be changed? In dense areas it is quite intense and hard on the eyes
Reeses
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor

I spent to long trying to find this :(
CrownOfHorns
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Bug: I'm not receiving the set bonus with some of the new Necro Summoner gear (Satanic Mantra.) Also helmet is being renamed as the new weapon and I have boots renamed as the helmet.
Baburecc
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bug with scos mobs, after they get resurrected they are immune to character damage until i move. Happens ONLY after these mobs resurrect and no other mob/boss had that issue with my skill in the game so its not positioning or skill issue. Also on the video u can see the animation that arrows hit the mob but do no damage, while wolves can dps for some reason.

clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7UifsdcuAI
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Bug: With the Arcana variant of the Dimensional Key & the Trial of Purity, I'm sure I cubed it with every rare miniboss drop. It gave me the usual stat boosts as well as +1 to light radius of all things. The purity trial shows up as incomplete and I'm unable to unlock the Deimoss hard mode trials despite having done the others correctly.