Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Encountered a seemingly minor corruption bug. Used a corrupt crystal on completed Svalinn rw, it did NOT consume the crystal but added the "Corrupted" modifier with +100 life without prompting to use a craft potion at all. Other rw corrupts have behaved normally for me. I will make another Svalinn and see if I can replicate it.

► Show Spoiler
Screepo
Imp
4 | 0
If a witch is spawned on Khan, he won't spawn when attacked.
peaniz1
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Gematria on
Nihlathak's Bombard
Nihlathak's Bombard
Repeating Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (204 - 221) to (314 - 386)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 670
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+30% Attack Speed
Adds 75-150 Fire Damage
+(5 to 6) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(50 to 100) to Maximum Damage
Adds 450-900 Fire Damage
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(140 to 160)% Enhanced Damage
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Socketed (6)
doesnt work. I have x6 fire runes in it, tried resocketing and making new game. No change
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Increase book of cain drop rate by times 5. I had three trophies (not frags) before I got the book. This is completely pointless rng.

Replace/rework druid's hurricane. I tried the relic in scos with 500 SD and 1k SF, took like a minute to kill a scytheclaw. Suffice to say the skill is not functional.
Kastaneda89
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Hi I tried to cube Ghost trance with Umbaru treasure, didnt work. Is it a bug?
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Kastaneda89 wrote:Hi I tried to cube Ghost trance with Umbaru treasure, didnt work. Is it a bug?

Is your umbaru full?
Kastaneda89
Rust Claw
88 | 0
No, i tried with an empty umbaru and with the one that has only some empty slots left. Havent tried with the full one. Does it matter?
Baburecc
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
1)Please fix dual wielding code. Afaik the current code completely disables orange text uniques/rw's which is....unfair and there is no reason or explanation for that. On top of it IED also is disabled, maybe its intentional if so its w/e. But the orange text is a really obvious issue imo.

2)nerf or disable teleport when hit mechanic if not on regular bosses then in labs at least. NO ONE thinks its a good idea and everyone bitches about it in labs, how is it fun to fight qouv boss that teleports through walls every 0.1 second(especially if you are playing in party) and you have to use 3sec cd blink to follow him, only to see him teleporting through walls again. Please put a cd on that mechanic or replace it with something, right now its nothing more than artificial difficulty that doesnt add any real issues in the fight and only makes players frustrated cause they waste their time.

Edit1: after talking to others I understood that apparently orange text did work initially with dw, but got disabled cause people abused some of those. If so please make orange text work on all uniques while dw only if its in the main hand. Cause right now some uniques(like trapsin pierce claws) work and majority doesnt(like stonefists). Why is it completely disabled instead of working only in the main hand?
elpeligrosso
Abomination
149 | 0
yagun4eg wrote:Image

Hi all
I found a mismatch with the base + checked the patch notes and found nothing about removing this stat +50% Damage to Undead
Maybe I missed something?

Any statement about it? I just realized right now when i was orbing my staff with uldyssian, the undead damage was gone.
Sh_Dc
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hi, not sure if intended but "Parasite" from the SU Gloves "Hellmouth" (+12 to Parasite) doesnt add up with the Parasite skill of Necro, neither its get affected by "Reaper". The Skillicon of both Parasites differ (Hellmouth using the old one), also the Weapontype (Hellmouth Parasite - Melee Weapon, Necroskill - Dagger/Scythe). The skill description (100%Wdm, +Magic dmg,50% magic conversion, several targets) is the same.