Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Pel wrote:3. Adjust Melee sorc's mooncall buff is just annoying to be cast every 20-30 seconds. It reminds me of Mark of the wild for druid when the breakpoint for IAS depended entirely on having it on

Be happy it's turned to buff from attack lol :mrgreen: Also comparing mooncall vs motw.... nice idea.
Stabross
Invader
8 | 0
So, i've been finding this specific tileset where you should get the Gidbinn, but when i activate it so it can spawn, it doesn't no matter how much i wait nor spawns anywhere. Image
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Stabross wrote:So, i've been finding this specific tileset where you should get the Gidbinn, but when i activate it so it can spawn, it doesn't no matter how much i wait nor spawns anywhere. Image

Old innate D2 bg - reroll map to fix (there're some of this location's layout that not spawning champion to kill)
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Pel wrote:A few suggestions: 1. Buff mercs at the end game after level 140 if possible...

Waiting for the day modders get mercs to actually function correctly is like waiting for the rapture. It sounds amazing, but it's probably never going to happen.
lavasoft
Jungle Hunter
28 | 13
I very much like that the awakening drops from labs Attana Khan and I feel like unique drops like this should be explored further for the other labs totem bosses i.e. quov tsin could drop quov tsin's talisman, skin of kabraxis for kabraxis, etc.

Before I would ignore those totems since I have all the trophies by the time I get to labs anyway, but now I'm excited to see them, big improvement.
bongoking
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Imho all jewels you get from corrupted lootbox will have the lotto upgrade with 10 % resist all ? But jewel of luck does not have it, is that correct ?
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I've occured this bug, with one character, on 1 computer everything works fine, but on another my character is invisible, when I try to open it with Median Tools it fails to load, instead I ghet this error:

BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
im going to reccomend trying to do something with if a merc has a set bonus from wearing 2+ pieces of said gear, can you show bonus from set when merc is wearing? just a thought =)
leekocid
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BoneZone wrote:im going to reccomend trying to do something with if a merc has a set bonus from wearing 2+ pieces of said gear, can you show bonus from set when merc is wearing? just a thought =)

check in docs => set tiem
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
When is the new season coming? Seems like we should have had at least a "2.4 announced" post by now.