36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Hi all
I found a mismatch with the base + checked the patch notes and found nothing about removing this stat +50% Damage to Undead
Maybe I missed something?
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Am I the only one who is getting 90% of my set drops as the Arcane amulet Sorc set? When a set drops, 90% of the time its an amulet and its always the arcane neck for sorc. A goblin even dropped three of them.

*Edit: Got to 115 with summon Barb. Did a run in K3K. Got 22 set items. 16 were the arcane amulet for sorc. What is going on here?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
God_of_Magic wrote:Am I the only one who is getting 90% of my set drops as the Arcane amulet Sorc set? When a set drops, 90% of the time its an amulet and its always the arcane neck for sorc. A goblin even dropped three of them.

*Edit: Got to 115 with summon Barb. Did a run in K3K. Got 22 set items. 16 were the arcane amulet for sorc. What is going on here?

Amulets are the most common base that can drop as a set item (because there are no set rings), and there's only one set amulet with an item level below 123. So every single set amulet is that one. Once you get to Duncraig you'll see other amulets start dropping, especially
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Amulet

Required Level: 90
Item Level: 123
2% Chance to cast level 33 Punisher Bolt on Striking
+(0 to 2) to All Skills
+(11 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(6 to 15)% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Astrogha's Moon
(Wyrd Set)
:mrgreen:
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Just wanna reiterate how much fun this attack ground thing is. Seriously, I'm having a blast with this. Not only has it opened up new playstyles, but it's turned mediocre skills into skills that are incredibly useful now.
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Guys spirit reave seems to have some minor proliferation.
It seems like each tick the damage is applied, the damage remaining damage is applied in a small aoe around the target.
This is noticeable while clearing, but mostly noticeable during the Ball Hell quests, where the minions will spread it to each other.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
CorralTheTroops wrote:Guys spirit reave seems to have some minor proliferation.
It seems like each tick the damage is applied, the damage remaining damage is applied in a small aoe around the target.
This is noticeable while clearing, but mostly noticeable during the Ball Hell quests, where the minions will spread it to each other.

Well its more or less vanilla D2 Rabies just with magic dmg now. Exorcism is another near identical skill.
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
smartasss wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:Guys spirit reave seems to have some minor proliferation.

Well its more or less vanilla D2 Rabies just with magic dmg now. Exorcism is another near identical skill.

Very cool if it's intended. I really like it, and it makes it so it's possible to hit bosses among enemies that are clumped up.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Crucify Buff is not enough, its damage still is trash compared to noctule.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Possible bug:
Sorc can hit up to 56% CtB without any points into Premonition if Fusillade is active and dex is high enough (edit: or your +x% Base Block Chance is high enough to hit max block). Putting 1 point into Premonition doesn’t change your CtB (still maxes out at 56%), but putting more points into Premonition will boost max CtB as you’d expect.

Could just be a display bug, or something else is happening that I'm not seeing. Idk how to accurately test the difference between 50% and 56% CtB.