Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vatiel wrote:One non-complaint this season is that the introduction

of a REAL LIFE CURRENCY EQUITABLE TO VIRTUAL ITEMS THAT DISAPPEAR EVERY FEW MONTHS

demonstrated to me, mathematically, how this game is complete and total bullshit.

It was finally obvious, whereas before it was a vague mystery,

how the entire game is based on fraud.

I played the game, did lab progression, tried ubers I had never tried before, which was fun, until I realized that I was left with only 1 option in every single gear slot to keep progressing. Not only was 1 item was necessary, in every slot, but exact perfect upgrades, which for my build, even required a lucky success on an SSU weapon. I proceeded to grind and grind, every single day, hours and hours, weeks, months, traded for two weapons, farmed 3 others.

After a million kills with a 500+ MF Speed farming build, and probably the fastest char in the game besides P2P
builds, I failed lucky on my SSU weap 5 times, and couldn't keep progressing. Not to mention the rest of the items
were basically impossible to upgrade properly as well because they all required what are called lotto or RNG upgrades.

That's when I realized that RNG, was a complete and total fraud. It was an absolute false hope, and this game
demonstrates perfectly why that is in fact the case. You have, in reality, not merely a chance to never succeed
the various upgrades, and drops, that you NEED-to progress-but we are guaranteed to NEVER succeed because
youre not just hoping for a 20% chance of success, or a 1% chance of success, you are hoping for a 20% chance of
success, and then a 1% chance of success, on every single item, ONTOP of, a 0.0001%/0.000000001% chance.

That's when I started looking at other players who had absolutely everything. I saw how, they didn't even play as
much as I did, or farm as hard as I did, to get all the perfect items and upgrades they had. I saw how items that you might find once in an entire season, playing 24/7 every day literally--were loaded in their accounts.

It took me, one million kills, constantly MF farming every single day, to find just 1 or a few of the items these guys
had stashes full of. I traded items, I made friends, but since every character, and every build, had the exact same dilemma of needing exactly 1 item, in every slot, with exact perfect upgrades, that nothing else could replace,

basically every single item in the game turned out to be worthless.

I was excited often times when I'd find some rare items, thinking they would be useful to trade for something, only to find out they were completely and totally worthless because of how the game has been designed. Every single character wanted exactly the same items, because they were the only ones worthwhile. 99% of the relics, the gear, the drops, basically all of it, were completely and totally worthless, and couldn't be traded for items or TG.

Everyone needed the 0.0001%/0.000000001% chance items, and farming 24/7 every day for an entire season, turned out to be a complete and total waste of time since those exact items that everyone needed wouldn't drop for me,
and obviously nearly every single other person I played with--since they had the exact same ZERO CHANCE OF SUCCESS. Only people who had the magical secret, called TG, (and were senselessly zealous for the game) which is actually just real life money, and lots of it, could get the impossible gear and upgrades.

That's when I realized, that median XL, was based on magical secrets, and the ZERO CHANCE OF SUCCESS, that thousands of players have been working for years to achieve. Which by the way, doing the real mathematics on this game, equates to.

i want my 5 minutes back that i spent reading this wall of nonsense
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone can make TG by selling Shrines, AC , enhanced runes , cycles, ele runes and many more , these items are always wanted by players idk what more is there to say …. it seems people always have to complain of something and btw you dont even need su’s to make builds work crafted items and rws are even stronger in some builds.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Listen, I think the devs would be more than happy to remove TG from the game if there was an oil prince supplying them regularly with large donations to keep TG out of the game. Money doesn't grow on trees, they got bills to pay, mouths to feed, ain't nothing in this world for free.

Are you the oil prince that has vowed to save this game from the abomination known as TG?
Calaquendi
Acid Prince
48 | 3
Leaving aside the talk about TG, the game is fine as it stands for the most part and I think it does a good job of being fun and still keeping some challenge. But I think the end-game content asks too much out of the player as an "entry price" and this is more of a minor gripe. Maybe that's the point. I don't really care enough to figure out the intent behind it. People have different ideas of what fun entails, but I know for me it is not spending hours farming gear (or trading for it) just to play the next higher areas (such as labyrinths).

I suppose I might trigger the predictable knee-jerk invective to "git gud", but beyond the idea of self-mastery in a game, is knowing when something is worthy of your time and whether it is fun. If you don't mind the end game grind, more power to you, but it's too much tedium for me. I'd rather play another game at that point.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vatiel wrote:All of that TG

IS REAL MONEY

that people spent in this game.

Look at the big picture, look at all the people chasing a false image and wasting their lives on it.

10 tg = 1$

And in reality virtual items in an online video game shouldn't be sold for real life money.
Only the most scummy and frankly criminal developers sink that low. This is common knowledge.
When Median decided to go that route, it was obvious this game was finished.

This game has turned into absolute fraud.

And meanwhile while they're coming up with new ways to get people addicted to this game, to spend even more
time playing it, chasing an even greater fantasy fraud,

some of us are actually helping people freely in this game, because we are mature enough to understand
that is the most important thing to do, including explaining to them the manipulative mechanics to
avoid completely lest they fall into the trap that so many others have fallen into.

Take your fucking meds and get off the Internet.

Also your post history is laughable, especially the bits about bowzon.

Median XL is a fake game anyway, why are you so bent outta shape...

My only complaint to this season is the amount of insufferable whining from people who put no effort into the game and want shit changed based upon their life choices.

The game is literally Farmingsimulator.exe, just shut up and kill the monsters.

This is a free modification to a 22 year old game.
It's almost like a lot of the people with complaints dont like d2 and/or mxl.
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
There are obvious problems with this mod that people apparently feel very passionately about, you can't just sweep that under the rug and say "git good", it's not healthy for the game long term.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Syphery wrote:
Vatiel wrote:KEKW

i want my 5 minutes back that i spent reading this wall of nonsense

Ty Sif for saving my 5 mins.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Vatiel wrote:<insert tg conspiracy theory here>

Do you really believe what you're saying? I'm gonna be honest, even if we were as evil as you think and actually wanted to do what you're claiming we're doing, we wouldn't be able to. The game engine is not there at all and you're honestly giving us more engineering credit than we are due (thanks I guess?)
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
berry117 wrote:
Vatiel wrote:All of that TG

IS REAL MONEY

that people spent in this game.

Look at the big picture, look at all the people chasing a false image and wasting their lives on it.

10 tg = 1$

And in reality virtual items in an online video game shouldn't be sold for real life money.
Only the most scummy and frankly criminal developers sink that low. This is common knowledge.
When Median decided to go that route, it was obvious this game was finished.

This game has turned into absolute fraud.

And meanwhile while they're coming up with new ways to get people addicted to this game, to spend even more
time playing it, chasing an even greater fantasy fraud,

some of us are actually helping people freely in this game, because we are mature enough to understand
that is the most important thing to do, including explaining to them the manipulative mechanics to
avoid completely lest they fall into the trap that so many others have fallen into.

Take your fucking meds and get off the Internet.

Also your post history is laughable, especially the bits about bowzon.

Median XL is a fake game anyway, why are you so bent outta shape...

My only complaint to this season is the amount of insufferable whining from people who put no effort into the game and want shit changed based upon their life choices.

The game is literally Farmingsimulator.exe, just shut up and kill the monsters.

This is a free modification to a 22 year old game.
It's almost like a lot of the people with complaints dont like d2 and/or mxl.

Damn, this is the funniest shit ive read in a while. This dude needs some strong meds, thats for sure
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A lot of newer players (casual players who've played before too) are going to struggle to make it to endgame/labs if they want to do this type of content because hardly any information exists on it in the guide section. There truly is no incentive to make guides in general, so people don't bother. If there was some type of significant value for players taking the time to make guides OTHER THAN TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT HELPING OTHER PEOPLE, I guarantee it would make it easier on a lot of players. Not everyone is going to spend hours upon hours playing Median XL to become a super veteran, so, I personally believe guides should be the alternative, which is in laughable state since the very beginning of Median. It doesn't exist for the most part and the ones that do are mostly outdated. No sane person wants to keep these guides updated season after season for no actual incentive (and no TG is not a motivating incentive). This is one of the big issues I think that plagues Median and I see no hope of recovery for this other than the insane players that do it out of pure passion (fuck that I ain't that passionate). Your move MedianXL, is there ever gonna be a proper reward for making guides or is this just gonna continue forever?