Complaints this season

Discuss Median XL!
Khran
Vampiress
38 | 4
One thing that could be done for charms is character-binding on charm trophying. The MOs already do some work on the gear but it is a bit sad to have the entire market flooded with full charm packs the moment people are quitting the game, if you don't have as much time early in the season to keep up the pace.

May also make people think twice about spending a lot of tg early, since selling your gear after you're done with the season early easily gets you the tg back. I know I've done it the last time I played.
Zaraki
Abomination
159 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Khran wrote:One thing that could be done for charms is character-binding on charm trophying. The MOs already do some work on the gear but it is a bit sad to have the entire market flooded with full charm packs the moment people are quitting the game, if you don't have as much time early in the season to keep up the pace.

May also make people think twice about spending a lot of tg early, since selling your gear after you're done with the season early easily gets you the tg back. I know I've done it the last time I played.

I almost like this idea if it weren't for the fact that certain builds just cannot farm certain trophies effectively. Specific builds would have such a leg-up.
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
Zaraki wrote:
I almost like this idea if it weren't for the fact that certain builds just cannot farm certain trophies effectively. Specific builds would have such a leg-up.

Also in 2.0, my right hand Fire sorc is useless, in 2.3 my right hand Cherubim is useless. 4 seasons and 2 follow-up seasons my builds are targeted. So frustrating.
Khran
Vampiress
38 | 4
Zaraki wrote:I almost like this idea if it weren't for the fact that certain builds just cannot farm certain trophies effectively. Specific builds would have such a leg-up.

I think you misunderstand. The idea is to only have it apply to TROPHIED CHARMS, not to fragments/trophies themselves. Those should still be tradeable. The normal trade should be unaffected, it's only so quitters don't flood the market with their charms.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Khran wrote:
Zaraki wrote:I almost like this idea if it weren't for the fact that certain builds just cannot farm certain trophies effectively. Specific builds would have such a leg-up.

I think you misunderstand. The idea is to only have it apply to TROPHIED CHARMS, not to fragments/trophies themselves. Those should still be tradeable. The normal trade should be unaffected, it's only so quitters don't flood the market with their charms.

I thought the idea was to make people obtain their charms/trophies on their own and extend the game in this way. Your suggestion only stops quitters from selling their things, which doesn't achieve much in my opinion, since prices have dropped low enough and selling these charms is not something significant.
Khran
Vampiress
38 | 4
Marrt wrote:I thought the idea was to make people obtain their charms/trophies on their own and extend the game in this way. Your suggestion only stops quitters from selling their things, which doesn't achieve much in my opinion, since prices have dropped low enough and selling these charms is not something significant.

You imply that the price drop of trophies is natural and comes with time. While this is true to an extent, I would argue that since acquiring trophies is relatively time consuming, the biggest price drop comes with quitters. After all, if the not for the ability of the quitters to sell their charms, the availability of trophies on the market would go down together with the number of players, instead of going up.

I am not saying that this small thing would instantly fix the ladder longevity problems that the game has, but maybe, at the very least, it would make some players, who actively dodge bossing, experience and enjoy Median to it's fullest.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Khran wrote:at the very least, it would make some players, who actively dodge bossing, experience and enjoy Median to it's fullest.

Khran wrote:enjoy Median to it's fullest

Charm rng is literally one of the easily fixable big problems remaining in median.

Having to kill valthek 15 times for a +1 charm is not good content. Neither is killing him 60 times.

Having to run scroll of kings 15 times for 20% attr is not good content.

Having to kill witch 27 times is not good content.

List goes on. Would be way better to move this stuff as reward to new content. Eg kill new boss x at the end of new area y, get ingredient z, cube with the sleep for triune trophy bonus (which is removed entirely == cancer).

For all I care all trophies (which are manufactured waste of time) are removed as is and they only drop from labs if you kill the lab equivalent.
KiLLA
Skeleton
2 | 0
cowking wrote:
Khran wrote:at the very least, it would make some players, who actively dodge bossing, experience and enjoy Median to it's fullest.

Khran wrote:enjoy Median to it's fullest

Charm rng is literally one of the easily fixable big problems remaining in median.

Having to kill valthek 15 times for a +1 charm is not good content. Neither is killing him 60 times.

Having to run scroll of kings 15 times for 20% attr is not good content.

Having to kill witch 27 times is not good content.

List goes on. Would be way better to move this stuff as reward to new content. Eg kill new boss x at the end of new area y, get ingredient z, cube with the sleep for triune trophy bonus (which is removed entirely == cancer).

For all I care all trophies (which are manufactured waste of time) are removed as is and they only drop from labs if you kill the lab equivalent.

Many people will not agree to this and some will agree to it, i think this would make the game worse, because then everything will be about farming scosglen and labs, bosses will be done with for good after 1 kill and ladder will end faster , the current charms stats variance and trophies is a pretty good way for people that like to min-max their chars, RNG IS indeed ruthless but for people that are overwhelmed by idea of min-maxing chars, especially for easy bosses killing them one time and then forget about them till next ladder would be rly bad for the mod since that's the MOD's main feature, (new bosses)... but yeah i see your point you like farming more than bossing.
Outwk
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
my complain is only for the signets of learning, once i have 400, i see only 0 on the sigs i take from the ground.
Why you dont make it visible , but imposible to be used if u already used all 400*
And why you dont make them cube for example i loot 3 su's and 4 sets i have 7 signets , next game i farm 7 more , but i need to cube them 1 by 1 with the previous 7 , i cant cube them all so they stack and they become 14.
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Outwk wrote:my complain is only for the signets of learning, once i have 400, i see only 0 on the sigs i take from the ground.
Why you dont make it visible , but imposible to be used if u already used all 400*
And why you dont make them cube for example i loot 3 su's and 4 sets i have 7 signets , next game i farm 7 more , but i need to cube them 1 by 1 with the previous 7 , i cant cube them all so they stack and they become 14.

You can cube them in stacks of 5 (blue colored) then you can cube 5 of them to make a stack of 25. This way you can know how many you have after you have eaten 400 sigs