Still alive while dead bug.

Discuss Median XL!
MisterSweden
Prowler
15 | 0
I dont know if this is the right place to report stuff like this as i couldn´t find a "Bug report" discussion or the like, so pardon in advance if i missed it.

I was playing with my mate in duncraig and as far as i can tell, the game killed me so fast (as i exited the portal) that it didnt know what to do. I could see that death message fly past but then it spat me back into the game with zero health, i could still attack but was unable to use skills, likewise, my mate told me that he couldn´t see me, even though i could still walk around. The same thing happened against Quov Tsin, which rendered that boss battle unfinishable.

Anyone else had this happen?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
viewtopic.php?p=569583#p569583 Bugs/feedback thread.

I've had those on vanilla D2 rarely. I'm no expert but it propably is caused when "too much" dmg is caused to you, and as in your case dunc barrels or Quov Tsin magic bolts thing or whatever it shoots (not the beam).
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I think Whirlwind has these problems and my guess is it's related to Angel of Death. Maybe you died while being in air.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
To me its well known old bug since median ultimative. By mechanic similar to disconnect. No way to bypass it, only re-enter the game when it happens
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It's well known since the release of the game. As Marrt said WW'ing and jumping around causes that, also morphing. And then there is this random factor on dmg that I have never understood.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Jampula wrote:It's well known since the release of the game. As Marrt said WW'ing and jumping around causes that, also morphing. And then there is this random factor on dmg that I have never understood.

Sometimes when you morphed in some form and take overkill (wery high) damage it make you with 1 hp unmorphed