Unique Item Upgrade Recipe Not Working

Discuss Median XL!
MagnumDev
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, when I cube an unique item with an arcane crystal nothing happens, am I missing something?.
The sorting items button also does nothing.
I'm on 1.13c version with Sigma 2.3
callershelix
Skeleton
2 | 0
Sort only sorts items into containers (the kind created with a crafting oil and a rune for example). Upgrading a unique only works on items tier 1, 2 or 3 (and not rings, amulets or quivers/bolts). You need to put in an arcane crystal (not shards) and just the item you want to upgrade.

Hope that helps
MagnumDev
Skeleton
2 | 0
callershelix wrote:Sort only sorts items into containers (the kind created with a crafting oil and a rune for example). Upgrading a unique only works on items tier 1, 2 or 3 (and not rings, amulets or quivers/bolts). You need to put in an arcane crystal (not shards) and just the item you want to upgrade.

Hope that helps

Oh, I see, how can I upgrade a unique item from tier [4] to tier [5]?
Thank you
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
MagnumDev wrote:
callershelix wrote:Sort only sorts items into containers (the kind created with a crafting oil and a rune for example). Upgrading a unique only works on items tier 1, 2 or 3 (and not rings, amulets or quivers/bolts). You need to put in an arcane crystal (not shards) and just the item you want to upgrade.

Hope that helps

Oh, I see, how can I upgrade a unique item from tier [4] to tier [5]?
Thank you

There is no T5. After T4 is Sacred items. There is no recipe to turn TU's into SU's. You have to farm them the old fashion way.