Old Version of Median Online for End of Season inspired by Drydek_TV

Discuss Median XL!

Would you like to play an old version of median xl between the season?

Yes
46%
No
38%
Just want to watch the steamers
9%
Can't wait for that :D
8%

Total votes: 114

kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey everyone, I was watching the stream of Drydek_TV https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1556021900, also saw some Chinese streamers that do play old versions of this game. Also, a lot of people are watching the streamers. Then I remember, short before season end of pd2 they do rare items mini season for like 3 weeks.
And also saw here some people discussing old version and docs also drop filters for those versions.
Every season end of sigma or like the last 4 weeks, It's pretty dead. No players, no trades... Even now, you can see already the slow decline of the player base. I am not an expert, and don't know if it is possible or hard for the team, to make online version for like the last 3 weeks or so before the new season.
I am talking about ultimative, 2017 or some of those crazy patches just for the nostalgia. A lot of the guides and docs are still online and the community can vote for the version between the seasons each time.
What you guys think about the idea, of something like this between the seasons. What is the most crazy and broken version of median, that you would like to play again?
Thank you a lot for making so great job and keep updating the game :)
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thank you, everyone that, for taking time and voting, :) I really want to hear different opinions pro/cons from the community.
The only thing that I am asking myself is if it's technically possible to implement this. And is it going to be too much time and money consuming?
Probably only the admins can answer these questions.
Cheers and have a great day :)
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
up for voting :)
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
up for voting, have a nice day to all :)
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sure, still have separate installation of D2 with ancient (2008?) version of median.
Hades gate sin, soulshatter necro, dudu farming dunc from lvl6 and other fun :D
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Try 1.2.0 for broken OP stuff. I was playing that version recently (SSP) and built a paladin with 1-1.5 million dmg (over 5s) Symphony of Destruction (@lvl135). It also has Essence of Itherael with 20%EWD and 15%TCD (double for honorifics) for insane weapon damage builds.

And @ABeLina M08 was where I started, but such limited endgame content compared with sigma. When you say hades gate sin, you mean 'judge' claw RW with the 'Lo' RW hades gate proc (%50 then) on shield right?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Actually, I don't think M08 had Duncraig yet. Fautz would have been the latest 'Uber' at that point iirc.
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
up for voting