Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
To be clear i dont care what you enjoy , im talking about the server longetivity problem but somehow you change the subject to show how smart you dont are , we’re talking total numbers here not what me and you enjoy or you forget what the title of the thread is , if you enjoy the game as it is it doesnt solve the problem of season length does it , find someone else to argue with when you dont have a chance of winning the argument change the subject , love when people do that it is the line when makes me stop replying to them .
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:pop:
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm not really sure why PizzaGator feels the need to chime in over and over with nothing constructive but "its just a game m8" and "people have lives m8". We are just throwing out ideas about finding small changes that can lengthen the season in some way - you're not interested, we get it.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ladder will stop dying in 1 week when rewards from fauzt/scos will be meaningful, that's all about it. No one wanna farm for lousy sigs. Boxes? Pepelaugh. Ench runes? Pepelaugh x2.
PaMxl
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
It seems whenever longevity of a season is discussed, trade gold (TG) issue gets a lot of attention. From a time perspective, I remember when many sessions ago I would spend more time on Discord trade channel than actually playing the game. However, I feel I played further into the season as had more time for it.

I started playing HC several patches ago to escape the TG hassle and mindless corpse runs. What I love is you can just share items with people, and people would share items with you, like one big family helping each other (at lease a few seasons ago). Even though the trade gold is out of the equation, Ubers and challenges take a lot more time than SC, same goes for farming, I play less into the season simply due to other responsibilities.

Hopefully this is something to keep in mind when discussing no TG for previous seasons for the first weeks of the new one, or things like drop nerfs, harder bosses, more end game content, non transferable charms, etc. From my perspective, I would play even less if the drops were further nerfed due to available time to invest versus rewards.
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What about some content, gear, or charms that only get unlocked on your second or third character? Like individual pieces drop when you kill Baal for the first time in hell, and you need 2-3 pieces to unlock the cool new end game content or SSSUs
PaMxl
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
TechC wrote:What about some content, gear, or charms that only get unlocked on your second or third character?

This would be just more grind, would prefer this as unlocked x weeks into the season.

TechC wrote:individual pieces drop when you kill Baal for the first time in hell, and you need 2-3 pieces to unlock the cool new end game content or SSSUs

This has been already introduced with relics. I would oppose ideas that focus on increasing grinding or time progression due to limited time to play. However, would welcome other solutions such as community or game events that get unlocked later into the season. Even something like the old Diablo clone that for example unlocks after x weeks, or y characters with level higher than 140 on the server, or other metrics.
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
morphed wrote:the best fix to this problem will be to make 2 difficulties for each boss , just add a totem for each boss that allows to increase the difficulty and charm stats for the hard difficulty and make the charms class only or character bound so it cant be traded .

i like this proposal.

maybe take QT for example, when kill him he will open a red portal where there's a much stronger QT here. The BIG ASS QT may drop a trophy at much higher rate and max status charms and some low drop rate but powerful thing like a recipe for QT amu make it 50 pierce or sth.
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The easy way to increase the ladder season's life is to eliminate tg. people can support the game still by buying tg, but that would grant other things, such as skins etc. or badge on forum.. otherwise limit the tg use to a certain amount per ladder season.

On the other hand, make impossible to transfer charms from one character to another (even if under the same account) and the magic is done.

Otherwise, simply limit the amount of access per day to certain levels (like fauzt, scosglen, lab..) and create ladder system for tracking records, which would then appear on forum and/or in-game with for example fastest clear.. so there is incentive to compete on that.
Taem
Necrobot
2475 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'd be down with trying charms locked to individual characters.