Bossdrops on nightmare

Discuss Median XL!
myraezel
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello,

i am new to this mod.
Played up to lv 106 fire sorc. So far everything fine.

What is not fine is, this is how my usualy nighmare bhaal drop looks like:

I got that, to obtain arcane shards and generals uniques, i just have to kill norm meph and nila.

Is the idea really that i go with my lv 106 sorc kill these on norm, but not on nightmare?

Should i make myself a bot, because i would have far more fun programming that, than watch my cat kill normal bosses.

In case i missed something, pls tell me.
Dehok
Prowler
16 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi!

Welcome to Median!! Absolutely love the mod and have played it since Median 2012 was a thing lol To answer your questions, nightmare baal is just to get you into hell. The actual game starts in Hell difficulty and you're already past 105 so you'll be able to jump into a few ubers like Butcher/Sunless Sea (where you get all the gold you'll ever need), and a couple others. You'll obtain charms that'll greatly boost your overall character dmg/defences/attributes that you'll desperately need to equip sacred item bases and eventually Sacred Uniques. Hell blood moor is the first zone in which SUs drop. Not sure about enhanced runes. Once you're lvl 110, head to toraja jungle and farm there for gold/signets of learning which are free attribute point. You can consume up to 400. Hell Cows are a great way to get item bases/shrines/runes/gems I believe since there's a lot of cows. Shrines are used to craft items to help cater to your build/stats you'll need. Run Normal Nih for arcane shards or whatever boss you can farm quickly to gather Arcane Crystals. You'll want to make sure your TUs are t4 to give you the best shot at completing your early ubers. I hope you continue to enjoy the mod!!
myraezel
Skeleton
2 | 0
i thank you for the answer. If Nightmare Bhall is just the door bell to hell, i will try it.