Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Zaraki wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Hammerzon, amazing single damage, one of the season builds of 2.3 version, which I think should be nerfed next patch, together with scorpion blade sin.

HZON good single target? Are you referring to the spell caster variant? Cuz *hammer*zon is weaksauce.

Ofc the spell variant. Dont want to call it stormzon or what, just all this tree for "hammerzon".

Why would you call it hammerzon when it's not hammerzon?

Stormzon, stormcaller, storm caster, thunderzon, whatever. But it's not the hammer half of the tree at all.

The image of it for me is like thundergod, wielding hammer, calling thunder. Im not into all the concepts around this tree. And hammer looks sily. Stormzon/Thunderpath would sound cool. So I wont call this tree storm/thunder or what, I just want to call it (stupid) hammer tree/zon. It is simple. The first characteristic came into mind about all this is the sily hammer. Both paths are in one tree, they are in one same concept: thunder god. I would like to call it with a sily name, hammer, for both hammer path & thunder path.

Then you're going to have to accept that literally everyone you talk to is going to be confused and think you mean what everyone else calls "hammerzon", which is the WDM build using Hammer of Zerae.

I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't call things, but " hammerzon" for the caster build is actively misleading.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:Then you're going to have to accept that literally everyone you talk to is going to be confused and think you mean what everyone else calls "hammerzon", which is the WDM build using Hammer of Zerae.

I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't call things, but " hammerzon" for the caster build is actively misleading.

Sure, ppl just call what they want, cute hammer :lol:
I really think it is more meaningful to work on how to balance the 2 paths in 2.4 patch than care about what ppl call it. :)
Speaking of zon, it kinda reminds me of owl dru. Iirc, owl was first introduced in 2.0? Ppl were hyped. But disappointed when they actually played it. 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, not until 2.3 patch that it finally becomes good enough. It makes me doubt about whether devs love owl or not (But Im sure they dont love UMP :D )....I wonder how long it will take for the 2 paths to get eventually balanced...But it is not the point. Im not into pretty owl or cute hammer. U are right, I should not call it stupid hammer for the whole tree, no matter how silly it is. :lol:
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
cnlnjzfjb wrote:-snip-

What do you think I am doing at this very moment? Take your passive-aggressiveness to someone who appreciates it.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:-snip-

What do you think I am doing at this very moment? Take your passive-aggressiveness to someone who appreciates it.

Sry but I dont give a care what u r doing, u can do whatever u like...No offense, I appreciate every piece of effort for the game by anyone. But what I said was also true. Im just telling some truth. :D