Open letter to Marco and the community

Discuss Median XL!
xm1
Invader
9 | 9
Hello everyone, short about me I've been a Diablo 2 player since around 2002, and a median player since 2009.
I've played this game on and off since then, I played it extensivly before the Sigma release, and when Sigma got released I tried it for a couple of hours but haven't played at all since then.
The reason I haven't played has nothing to do with the realse and is due to the game taking up too much of my time.
But about 3 weeks ago I downloaded the new launcher and started playing it again.

And I have to say what you done to this game Marco.. IS AMAZING!

Brother laz created the (imo) best game ever made (clod being second) and with the relentless work of Marco, and the other team members, you have perfected this game.
It no longer feels like a mod or extension for clod but a whole seperate game, this is like Diablo 3 but actually good.
Being into C-programming myself I must say the amount of work is truly outstanding.

TL;DR I'm in LOVE with the Sigma 2.0 verison, the new druid morphs are superb, and the malice necro is feeling really fresh!

So I would like to, from the bottom of my heart, give a BIG thanks to you Marco!
But of course also to all the wonderful team members: GregMXL, suchbalance, Quirinus, whist, aahz, Gavin_K88.
Rishab and aerial, I thought you guys were team members, but the forum says otherwise, anyways thank you guys also!

And lastly a huge shoutout to: Wotan, void, Stealthmaster, Pinball, ChuckNoRis, Anonymous, HechtHeftig, Prime_Evil and of course to Stoya!
You guys have been to huge help here in the fourm / community.
Love you all, and keep up the good work! :)
Zaraki
Abomination
159 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I'm gonna let you finish, but first I wanna say..
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah, we can see the mod becomes better and better after each patch, especially in QOL. New bosses, new maps, reworked trees...
Some ppl may argue about the balance, like scorpion blade sin/storm zon/voidstar.... should be nerfed. Sure, but at least we can see some real improvement each season and their efforts.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello friend. Its nice to see old players return to the game. Dont forget that new ladder 2.4 is coming in about 1 month.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So play the old versions or buy that Nintendo -system that has hundrends of nostalgic games. On Ebay guys....

These ransts just are too much. Too stupid.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Jampula wrote:So play the old versions or buy that Nintendo -system that has hundrends of nostalgic games. On Ebay guys....

Guy was paying a compliment. No need get mad.
xm1
Invader
9 | 9
Jampula wrote:So play the old versions or buy that Nintendo -system that has hundrends of nostalgic games. On Ebay guys....

No no friend, I was saying the opposite <3
I love Sigma!
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
The mod is actively getting worse though, and the devs shut down discussions on how to improve it...
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mnbowvice wrote:The mod is actively getting worse though, and the devs shut down discussions on how to improve it...

I don't think it's getting worse, I think it's getting better (from a content perspective). On the other side, I think some builds are not so strong, should be buffed a little bit.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Inno86 wrote:I think some builds are not so strong, should be buffed a little bit.

Yes, some builds and skills deserve a nerf. So many builds should be buffed. But it is just about balance. In general, it is getting better.