What class will you play as in 2.4 patch?

Discuss Median XL!

Pick your class

Poll ended at Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:02 am

Amazon
31%
Assasin
14%
Barbarian
9%
Druid
14%
Necromancer
9%
Paladin
12%
Sorceress
9%

Total votes: 202

anti_camp
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Malice necro enjoyer here. 8-)
Hyperstimulated
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
between trying what stormzon is now like (having not played it at all yet) or UHM pally
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If stormzon doesnt get a nerf i will probably go that route. Maybe a summonmancer/melee nec. Will have to see the patch notes tho before i commit
Hyperstimulated
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
stormzon is getting a nerf, but its notionally going to be better midgame and still good, just not 2min sammy

Siosilvar wrote: All of that said, I am nerfing this build in 2.4. Anyone who's seen what it can do is not going to be surprised by this. I do want it to continue being powerful and fun, but the scaling is quite a bit over the top. With any luck the changes I have lined up will bring the top end back within reason (read: 4-5 minute Sam kills instead of 2 minute, and probably not 2 minute Uldy in TUs) while still leaving it playable - maybe even a bit easier to play midgame.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Paladin.

Because my brain doesnt work.
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thats pretty bad storm amazon getting nerf, that was really fun character for some easy bosses speed killing. She is still glass canon and cant do labs. I really hate labs and the idea that I have to make special char for that.

From my last ladder Holy meele was really fun and strong and Unholy caster, also necro summon and croswbow necro was fun.

I put like 50 hours into bowzone and she was so bad compared to others I gave up. Also Frozen orb sorc was pretty bad. So lets see patch notes.

For me save bet is unholy caster pally can do anything up to fautz with self found gear. I may start with necro summon the teleport is handy I never started with him so no idea how it will be.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
dammm, u stole my everyseason topic >XP
Probably rising dawn pally... really enjoy being able to farm dunc with low gear and without too much clicking
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
People are having fun with a powerful (not really, but relativistically speaking) build, better nerf it instead of buffing the other builds in a non-competitive and temporary arpg.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
As someone who played almost all classes/specs, New bloodzone for me. Wont have much time next month or 2 so probably SP only, not looking at forums or guides, just to see how far my common sense/luck will get me in game.
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hyperstimulated wrote:stormzon is getting a nerf, but its notionally going to be better midgame and still good, just not 2min sammy

Siosilvar wrote: All of that said, I am nerfing this build in 2.4. Anyone who's seen what it can do is not going to be surprised by this. I do want it to continue being powerful and fun, but the scaling is quite a bit over the top. With any luck the changes I have lined up will bring the top end back within reason (read: 4-5 minute Sam kills instead of 2 minute, and probably not 2 minute Uldy in TUs) while still leaving it playable - maybe even a bit easier to play midgame.

yea instead of 2min sammy its gonna be 2m25s sammy.