Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Pel wrote:Cold Sorc can farm both fauzt and dunc with cold sorc set. For Scosglen it's about 20-25 min per run with SSU/SU. It's by far not the fastest farmer but good for bossing/farming charms

I know, I've played it twice since the rework. :P The boss damage is great, farming is OK when geared but I definitely understand looking for a different build to farm with.
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes, I was quoting the creator of the topic.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Pel wrote:Yes, I was quoting the creator of the topic.

Ah, I misread, sorry
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kris441 wrote:Hey all, i've been testing for first time the cold sorc. After the rework the cold sorc feels not like a caster for me, more like a melee char.
Also i found pretty frustrating to farm with her own spells, the projectile dont move a inch.
Is there any good cold oskill i can use for farming? If possible from crafting/runewords or item, not from relic? Or also relic,but they are hard to find on ssf.
Thank you for the suggestions in advance

Maybe you're doing it wrong I was also at the beginning until I got the hang of it. You're supposed to cast only once the Frigid Nova move forward or teleports so u attract more mobs towards yourself and cast another frigid nova if you're not one-shotting normal mobs with it, you're lacking damage.

Glacial Torrent you only use on Etherborn/Sapling Guards/Corrupted Druids in Scosglen or the mini-bosses in Dunc/Fauzt everything else should be a 1 spell KO.