Σ 2.4 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Upsss
Mahasattva
904 | 1
in the training camp, damage from minions is not shown, is this normal or a bug?
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Played my first season with bowzon. So far my feedback is this:
Physical provides excellent sustain but poor damage. Elemental is fantastic damage but huge investment and sustain seems impossible at higher levels. I can farm scosglen with my phy bow but its kinda slow due to low damage. My gear is elite, so that is not the problem.

Bowzon gameplay is really fun. Decoy is an excellent addition. Thank you!

Please up wyrmshot damage at least to 90% from 80%.
Something to consider : Would it be feasible to add some innate form of sustain to the "elemental command" skill? Maybe 30-50 life per second per level, or heal for 0.5% of elemental damage on striking? (something like that). If elemental bowzon had some sustain it would make the investment feel rewarding. Getting 5 solitude UMOs for honorific to attempt sustain is asking alot just to make elemental bowzon feasible. (I havent tried that so I dont even know of the on striking life spark proc would work with bow skills.. just an idea i had)

Anyway, thanks for everything guys, love median xl!!!!! These are just some constructive thoughts. Keep up the good work!
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Newbking wrote:Played my first season with bowzon. So far my feedback is this:
Physical provides excellent sustain but poor damage. Elemental is fantastic damage but huge investment and sustain seems impossible at higher levels. I can farm scosglen with my phy bow but its kinda slow due to low damage. My gear is elite, so that is not the problem.

Bowzon gameplay is really fun. Decoy is an excellent addition. Thank you!

Please up wyrmshot damage at least to 90% from 80%.
Something to consider : Would it be feasible to add some innate form of sustain to the "elemental command" skill? Maybe 30-50 life per second per level, or heal for 0.5% of elemental damage on striking? (something like that). If elemental bowzon had some sustain it would make the investment feel rewarding. Getting 5 solitude UMOs for honorific to attempt sustain is asking alot just to make elemental bowzon feasible. (I havent tried that so I dont even know of the on striking life spark proc would work with bow skills.. just an idea i had)

Anyway, thanks for everything guys, love median xl!!!!! These are just some constructive thoughts. Keep up the good work!

Get Flameskin, its enough sustain for Scoss.
Bambisauce
Fallen
1 | 0
Blood zon Orb of Annihilation costs no health or mana and does no damage. listed dmg is 5600-5600 on skill sheet but doesn't seem to matter
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just my feedback didnt run into any bugs but game is crashing when alt tabed very often with error mesages, muling is hard, my friend has same problem.

Necro summon is weak against harder bosses 125+ even with lazarus set, which should be meta for bosses, overall lack damage. Void is almost imposible and pets atack and kill Lilith which makes it even more hard. Akanna is impossible she heals on pet death or something like that, she one shot pets no matter what. Needs more damage, curently at ladder its lowest played class.

Stormzon needs some of her damage back, was nerfed too hard, its playable but its mediocre now. My sheet damage shows 45k and bloodzone with similar gear 145k ... I am not asking for nerfing bloodzone but you can see that bloodzon is much more played then stormzon for reasons.

Bowzon needs huge buff to phys damage its so much fun char and need some love.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Cannot use Sigil of Absolution on Ahriman, anyone else? (yes, i Mo-ed it).
Caspersky
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi. Looks like a bug or something. Three days farming Fauzt, ~70 runs. 7 great runes Taha-Taha-Taha-... Are there other runes in here at all? All i need is Qor Rune. Three days spent just searching for this rune and still haven't found it. I have 25+ Great signets of Learning made from Fauzt loot during this time. Something seems to be wrong.
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1193 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
CaoBao wrote:Cannot use Sigil of Absolution on Ahriman, anyone else? (yes, i Mo-ed it).

Sigil of Absolution doesnt work with runewords
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Caspersky wrote:Hi. Looks like a bug or something. Three days farming Fauzt, ~70 runs. 7 great runes Taha-Taha-Taha-... Are there other runes in here at all? All i need is Qor Rune. Three days spent just searching for this rune and still haven't found it. I have 25+ Great signets of Learning made from Fauzt loot during this time. Something seems to be wrong.

Known bug called rng.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
xbunker wrote:
CaoBao wrote:Cannot use Sigil of Absolution on Ahriman, anyone else? (yes, i Mo-ed it).

Sigil of Absolution doesnt work with runewords

Thanks! (facepalm)