Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bambisauce wrote:Blood zon Orb of Annihilation costs no health or mana and does no damage. listed dmg is 5600-5600 on skill sheet but doesn't seem to matter

You need to have enough maximum mana to cast the spell, even if it casts from life.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
A batstrike relic might be a cool addition. Something like +1 bat and +1 coup de grace missile.
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello!
I have 2 SORCERESS. Why damage is VERY different for single target skills?
I know Lighting SORC dont have +-100%SD and don't think it will improve the situation

Lighting https://tsw.vn.cz/char/TheEvilBeWare

Fire https://tsw.vn.cz/char/StepSister

Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Desperx wrote:Just my feedback didnt run into any bugs but game is crashing when alt tabed very often with error mesages, muling is hard, my friend has same problem.

Necro summon is weak against harder bosses 125+ even with lazarus set, which should be meta for bosses, overall lack damage. Void is almost imposible and pets atack and kill Lilith which makes it even more hard. Akanna is impossible she heals on pet death or something like that, she one shot pets no matter what. Needs more damage, curently at ladder its lowest played class.

Stormzon needs some of her damage back, was nerfed too hard, its playable but its mediocre now. My sheet damage shows 45k and bloodzone with similar gear 145k ... I am not asking for nerfing bloodzone but you can see that bloodzon is much more played then stormzon for reasons.

Bowzon needs huge buff to phys damage its so much fun char and need some love.

Stormzon was first sescheron and samael kills, if anything it needs more nerfs...

I would like to know where you got this 145k from since im playing bloodzon this ladder and my sheet is only 63k for lavapit on farming setup.
also its a reworked build so obviously a lot of people will play it over a build that got a 20% nerf (even though its still op).
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Desperx wrote:Stormzon needs some of her damage back, was nerfed too hard, its playable but its mediocre now. My sheet damage shows 45k and bloodzone with similar gear 145k ... I am not asking for nerfing bloodzone but you can see that bloodzon is much more played then stormzon for reasons.

Bullshit.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
yagun4eg wrote:Hello!
I know Lighting SORC dont have +-100%SD and don't think it will improve the situation

Why are you trying to compare the damage per hit of two skills that hit a different amount of times?
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
133 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Siosilvar wrote:
Desperx wrote:Stormzon needs some of her damage back, was nerfed too hard, its playable but its mediocre now. My sheet damage shows 45k and bloodzone with similar gear 145k ... I am not asking for nerfing bloodzone but you can see that bloodzon is much more played then stormzon for reasons.

Bullshit.

Caster Storm Zon is pretty much in a perfect place post-nerf, IMO. Slightly less damage at max level but much easier in the mid-late levels where things were slow/awkward before becoming a blaster-god last patch. The only issue it has is with Labs and that's more of an issue of Labs itself than of any kind of issue with the character.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MetalMusicMan wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Bullshit.

Caster Storm Zon is pretty much in a perfect place post-nerf, IMO. Slightly less damage at max level but much easier in the mid-late levels where things were slow/awkward before becoming a blaster-god last patch. The only issue it has is with Labs and that's more of an issue of Labs itself than of any kind of issue with the character.

Yea some builds just dont work for labs unfortunately.
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
133 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Giu wrote:
MetalMusicMan wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Bullshit.

Yea some builds just dont work for labs unfortunately.

For sure. Labs are fun but I wish they were more like the rest of the game with regard to the damage intake and their invalidation of certain things like Avoid/Curses. It feels like two separate games where suddenly the things that you could do/the things that worked just don't function anymore. Or how you can feel like a tank god with ~85% fire res against most things in the normal game, but suddenly in labs even having 90% you feel squishy.
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
yagun4eg wrote:Hello!

Why are you trying to compare the damage per hit of two skills that hit a different amount of times?

i look at the difference between single target and farm skill
For lighting sorc difference = ~5% and in game i see this