Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Please post your bug reports and feedback for the current version in this topic.

Note that this topic is moderated. If your post is deleted then it is most likely a known issue.

Known bugs:
- issues with stash in TCP/IP
- Poison damage kills the difficulty statues in Legion of the Damned without activating their modifiers
- Display bugs with min/max damage (min > max incorrectly increases max damage on affix, not just item; Elq runes can override displayed max)
- Blood magic state requires you to have enough mana for the cost, even though you're not using mana.
- Astrogha towers are not autotargeted
- Dialon kills occasionally crash the game
- Mercenary skill levels drop to single digit at some points

No tech support related discussion

Instead, please use:
Edited by Siosilvar 1 year.
hawsen
Cultist
21 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Using "Great Hunt" Amazon ability with quick cast causes mana to drain much more than with normal casting (right click). Looks as if it's the same amount of actions done with and without qc.

[I think that spamming the QC key for "Great Hunt" lets you consume the mana without the action happening. Tested with "Takedown" and it doesnt seem to be an issue there.]

This is also an issue with "Pounce"
Edited by hawsen 1 year.
gian26
Invader
9 | 0
Is not possible test damage from summonns and tottems
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There seems to be a bug with bladestorm, after 10-15 minutes it just gets super laggy to use it, even when there are no monsters nearby, restarting the game fixes it and then after 10-15minutes it gets laggy again. Different areas give same results. Im using d2dx if that matters. This issue wasn't present 2 seasons ago when I also played melee sorc.
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
I will fire a Steady Shot, then Cascade, but the buff icon doesn't go away for another 1 to 2 seconds. It seems that I can fire multiple buffed Cascades during the time. After the buff icon goes away I will shoot Steady Shot again, the icon will appear but immediately disappear. One or two more Steady Shots will act the same, with the next one after doing the longer buff again, repeating the cycle.

Doing it as intended, Steady Shot and Cascade alternatively, results in the buff acting as normal.

Steady Shot is set to quick cast on Q, Cascade quick cast on W. Level 9. Tested numbers of the dummy. 3 levels in Steady Shot (happened at 1 & 2 as well), 1 in Cascade, 3 into Meditation.
Tissue
Skeleton
2 | 2
I am playing in SP, problems encountered while using quick cast:

When I am using it for damage skills (steady shot, cascade, magic missile and lava pit), it works fine with one click;
if clicking it non-stop quickly however, the skill animation is still there but deal no damage until I stop clicking it.

Also, it would be cool if we can hold down quick cast to spam skill (have to click 15 times to summon 15 fire elementals for now if using quick cast).

Overall nice update and hope the quick cast feature can make bow druid less clunky to play with.

Edit: tried it on Heartseeker. Steady shot once and got the steady aim buff, then spam clicking Heartseeker in quick succession on quick cast button, the buff didn't get consumed, the animation goes on and on but deal no damage, until the moment that I stop clicking the quick cast button then it consumed steady aim and deal damage once.
Shinoda
Skeleton
2 | 0
Using Widowmaker from Necromancer Crossbow tree doesnt seem to work with quick cast.. might be just my stupitidy
Hyrianeth
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Im getting alot of crash since the update and i had experienced none before. In the sorceress skill tree, in the cold tab it says "Melee Spellcaster Tree" while this is most likely in the wrong skill tree, none of the other tabs have anything written on them.
Colius
Imp
5 | 0
Wirlwind barb seems bugged: WW animation stuck at any point when WW 1-2 times.

Im currently playing an WW poison barb from scratch 0-100 (solo, Multiplayer)
i was not changing any skills / items from act1 or 2 Nightmare.
After completing act5 quest 2 nightmare / when entering crystal entrence for the first time:

i WW about 1-2 times and then get animation stuck. At this point It seems like an DC.
Monsters seems like now only get damaged by my merc / wolves. I also cannot die (HP drops to 0 but still be in WW animation and running around).
I also cannot swap weapons / loot or drop items.

I just waited for 5 min ingame, but I dont get disconnected. In fact I can chat with other players in the same game / lobby.
Im not using quickcast (just shortcuts QWERTZ)

I was trying to find an fix for it (change realm, restart diablo, start a new game, join an existing game, swap gear / skills on left or rightclick). But the issue still exist now in every game / difficulity.
Problem also reported by 3 other people in discord. (tech-support)
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
ImageLava pit damage on skill tree vs Stat point side. 2.8k vs not even 600. This a bug or am I buggin?? Yes I know I took pic with phone camera.
Edited by BoneZone 1 year.