Σ 2.4 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
nohavana wrote:Excuse Me, My Assassin has a BUG : Skill of "Storm Crows" in "Throwing" Tab was Disabled, Basic Action "Throw" also Disabled.
Mod Version : 2.4.2
Launcher Version : 1.2.1

Then you have some skill that restrict usage of ranged skills for example melee devotion, some skills at trapsin skill tree
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Singularity wrote:Having a bug in single player, version 2.4.2

Challenge based charm cube recipes arent working at all, hitting the cube button with the completion aura yields no results

for example, the greater riftwalker challenge and the jday challenge. currently have no way of gaining the charm bonuses for completing these challenges.

For jday you need to cube charm with two auras at same time, great riftwalker need to be killed with one frozen dude left
Singularity
Imp
5 | 0
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Challenge based charm cube recipes arent working at all, hitting the cube button with the completion aura yields no results

for example, the greater riftwalker challenge and the jday challenge. currently have no way of gaining the charm bonuses for completing these challenges.

For jday you need to cube charm with two auras at same time, great riftwalker need to be killed with one frozen dude left

it was the second rifkwalker not the third, challenge text says i only need to kill it without getting hit by rift storm. I managed that atleast 4 times, cube recipe didnt work any time. With jday i certainly had both auras. Also just did dark star dragon in ~20 seconds, tried to cube with trophy and couldnt get the bonus stats. both the 30 and 90 second challenges dont work.
Singularity
Imp
5 | 0
Also is the discord down? i've joined in the past but it gives me an invite invalid response when i try to join now.
Giu
Core Lord
381 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Singularity wrote:Also is the discord down? i've joined in the past but it gives me an invite invalid response when i try to join now.

https://discord.gg/VF2SuXBk try this one
Singularity
Imp
5 | 0
Giu wrote:
Singularity wrote:Also is the discord down? i've joined in the past but it gives me an invite invalid response when i try to join now.

https://discord.gg/VF2SuXBk try this one

Got it to work, just had to make an actual account
Outwk
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lots of decync in labirint 7, need to tp every 2 seconds, other labirints no priblem
nohavana
Skeleton
3 | 0
Bliyadolubov wrote:
nohavana wrote:Excuse Me, My Assassin has a BUG : Skill of "Storm Crows" in "Throwing" Tab was Disabled, Basic Action "Throw" also Disabled.
Mod Version : 2.4.2
Launcher Version : 1.2.1

Then you have some skill that restrict usage of ranged skills for example melee devotion, some skills at trapsin skill tree

Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Singularity wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

it was the second rifkwalker not the third, challenge text says i only need to kill it without getting hit by rift storm. I managed that atleast 4 times, cube recipe didnt work any time. With jday i certainly had both auras. Also just did dark star dragon in ~20 seconds, tried to cube with trophy and couldnt get the bonus stats. both the 30 and 90 second challenges dont work.

try to unistal mod in the game folder and extract it again
Verrovax
Pit Knight
110 | 0
The proc Cryo Beam should have a chance to "atomize" smth therefore doing a bunch of dmg.
This is not the case, since i tested it on the Dummy for quite a while and it never happend.
Question is is this not working anymore or should it actually work?(Would like for it to work^^)