Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Verrovax wrote:The proc Cryo Beam should have a chance to "atomize" smth therefore doing a bunch of dmg.
This is not the case, since i tested it on the Dummy for quite a while and it never happend.
Question is is this not working anymore or should it actually work?(Would like for it to work^^)

1% chance per 10 base energy
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Siosilvar wrote:
Verrovax wrote:The proc Cryo Beam should have a chance to "atomize" smth therefore doing a bunch of dmg.
This is not the case, since i tested it on the Dummy for quite a while and it never happend.
Question is is this not working anymore or should it actually work?(Would like for it to work^^)

1% chance per 10 base energy

Doesn't deal any damage worthy of investing energy into it anyway, something like 3k damage or something pathetic. Should just be removed from the tooltip to stop people wasting their time.
Verrovax
Pit Knight
110 | 0
I'm aware it's supposed to work like that.
My point is that there never is a big hit 5k/6k or even the 25k that are stated on the wiki, which probably are innacurate.?
I did try it for sometime and it never accured, also specced a 1000 base energy to try.
Verrovax
Pit Knight
110 | 0
Helzopro wrote:Doesn't deal any damage worthy of investing energy into it anyway, something like 3k damage or something pathetic. Should just be removed from the tooltip to stop people wasting their time.

Or make it not do pathetic dmg, like on wiki 25k.^^
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Players 100 for super exp. Lol

boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Whirlpool skill at lvl2 requires 200mana that is extremely high value at such low lvl where the dmg is very low...
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Apparently you can still hold 2 other relics when using Blood of creation.
pls fix!
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Minefield Rw need a one hand sword for base. Can I use sacred crystal sword? I'm assuming yes. Just checking before hand.
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
You can't personalize a rare item from anya. (In My case rare ring)
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Can Abyssal shrines inside of dimensional rifts be made to require Purify to destroy? I just had the misfortune of having Archbishop Lazarus spawn while fighting with Phoboss... Had my ass handed to me. I very much would like not to have accidents like this happen that waste my crystals.