Σ 2.4 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
zbzbzb718
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
May the Star Chart Fragments drop more?i have killed so many boss,chart 2 only droped once。 Maybe 5-10% drop rate is reasonable。
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is it possible to reward some items for characters who have reached level 150? This will give you more motivation to hit level 150.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The melee necro set needs a buff. The weapon has way too low dmg, either the flat dmg needs to be buffed on it or the set bonuses need to add some flat dmg.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Istaryu wrote:The melee necro set needs a buff. The weapon has way too low dmg, either the flat dmg needs to be buffed on it or the set bonuses need to add some flat dmg.

Entire class needs rework/buff's.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
smartasss wrote:
Istaryu wrote:The melee necro set needs a buff. The weapon has way too low dmg, either the flat dmg needs to be buffed on it or the set bonuses need to add some flat dmg.

Entire class needs rework/buff's.

Yes please ! Necro is one of my favorite chars.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Inarius in the void seems to have bugged poison resistance. Poison skills like scorpion blade or infected roots deal very low dmg on him so that these poison builds just cant do the uber.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
I'm just doing some test with familiar summon sin and I noticed the bat's never used bat strike even once, I maxed winged calamity. Other thing I noticed they are dealing poison and fire dmg even though I don't have any point in way of the spider/Phoenix. It this behavior intended?
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
We need a reliable alternative lvl 130 zone easily accessible through a WP. Going to Faust all the time is inconvenient and there is no point going there if you are not interested in the runes that drop there.
Meanymode
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
Dunno where else to post this

I was playing vanilla diablo 2 a little while ago with a mod called basemod (It just was regular diablo with a few QOL features). One of the best features was a skill expiry notification in big letters near the top of the screen, saying that "X skill" has expired. Was cool that you could manually adjust what skill you want displayed when it it expired. Was wondering if we could get something like that for median XL if not, disregard lol
aerosy1
Balrog
136 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
So just a quick question here...How are the horror hawks in k3k stronger then the skeletons and why are the skeletons able to hit me from way off screen but i can't have the ability to hit them way off screen as a throw sin?