Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Love it again. I disliked most of the 2.0 skill changes but I'm glad to see it is going to right direction.

I have now played every char through main campaign and some beyond, few notes:

- Skill-wise I enjoyed every char, testing out every build until deciding what to stick with. I still don't understand why some cooldown reduction skills, like Momentum and Ceaseless Fury, still exist when they should be implanted to the actual skills.

- There are many new mobs/minibosses in every difficulty that surprised me, it's great. Some near-death moments and learning how to beat them is why this mod is so good. More of those please.

- But the first ubers are way too easy, they are called ubers for a reason and should be preparing you for harder ones. Butcher isn't as aggressive. Horazon, what the hell he even does beside teleport on striking, zero dmg? Binding of Baal, no-one does any dmg (pierce removed?). Sunless Sea, Jitan, Akarat, K3k, TA, Legacy of Blood, Rodeo etc are all nerfed to the ground. A little boost would be nice, I mean you are more likely to get killed by Fairy Rings in Cloister than in those ubers.

Mid/End-game ones are still challenging and seems to be in good spot. Not too unfair and some still makes you bald ripping your hair. And that's good.
zbzbzb718
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS and Assur should not be in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH。
I play hardcore 。it is too dangrous when ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS and Assur appear in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH
suddenly 。 I suggest to eliminate the chance of ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS and Assur appearance。
zbzbzb718
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
zbzbzb718 wrote:ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS and Assur should not be in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH。
I play hardcore 。it is too dangrous when ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS and Assur appear in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH
suddenly 。 I suggest to eliminate the chance of ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS and Assur appearance。

or they should appear at the same place in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH so we can mention it.
BoneZone
Balrog
134 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Laz I can see. Assur.....not so much.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
BoneZone wrote:Laz I can see. Assur.....not so much.

Assur in t9-10 is most dangerous Abysal spawn.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
smartasss wrote:

For some builds? I never had a problem with him... with War Cry barb, and Nagi Assassin.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:
smartasss wrote:

For some builds? I never had a problem with him... with War Cry barb, and Nagi Assassin.

For any build that dosent have like +100 stacked fire res over 260.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
smartasss wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:
smartasss wrote:

For any build that dosent have like +100 stacked fire res over 260.

I've always just aimed for 260 all base res - I can't say I ever had much overcapped fire res when fighting Assur.
I'm typically 260 even or just barely over. I don't think he has additional fire pierce?
BoneZone
Balrog
134 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
The 80 life regen on harvest relic dosent work with blood magic skill on bloodzon.
zbzbzb718
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
zbzbzb718 wrote:ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS and Assur should not be in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH。

otherwise abyssal shrine should be distroyed by purify only