Discuss Median XL!
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Yea a whole 2 of nagi rws lol. Better off with a weird crafted weapon if not going with sus.
dRr0x0rZZ
Pit Knight
116 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Two bugs I've noticed with Nagi sin:

1. Astrogha's Spider Statues cannot be hit by Broadside.
2. Don't have a perfect repro here, but have noticed this when fighting Uldyssian. If I cast Broadside, and am interrupted during the first few frames of the cast animation, the trap will trigger (does damage, appears on the screen) but the cooldown on Broadside is not triggered. I have had a couple instances in which I've been able to have two Broadsides active at the same time. Character has only 75% FHR, might be easier to repro with low FHR.
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Like said above... I ripped a lab 6 and going in entrance i had 3 broadside's proc'd on screen. weird
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1. Dru can cast Cascade in bear morph.

2. With Heartseeker on left button & Cascade on right, cast Cascade 3-4 times then press both right/left mouse buttons, it seems to enable Heartseeker for a short time. Not sure.

3. The orange text on
Mirage

Mirage
Sorceress Crystal Swords

'ElqOhnVezLozGurXod'
Runeword Level: 120
+80 Magic Damage per 1% Deadly Strike
10% Chance to cast level 4 Time Strike on Striking
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
+(220 to 250) to Maximum Damage
+(180 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+75 to Dexterity
Maximum Block Chance +10%
is too much. 90/100 magic dmg per ds is fine, and be limited to 100 ds max. That is 9k/10k extra magic dmg on weapon in late game for both melee sorc and wyrd sorc,and it is already good enough. 140 magic dmg per ds without a limit is too much. Otherwise, there will still be barely no melee sorcs in 2.5, since wyrd sorc will keep staying op in 2.5 and beats melee sorc much in late game. After all, any melee sorc can even come close to wyrd sorc with 200k- 300k wyrd panel dmg in late game? (3-4 mins a T10 rush run doable for wyrd sorc in 2.4)
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 1 year.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Corrupted Amazon does not drop Xbow quivers. Corrupted bosses in general need drop buff as they are a waste of time atm. Random T6 Riftstone drop should be greatly reduced and instead Navigators should drop at minimum Riftstone of at least the level they are killed on.
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Me and my GF went for a couple Fauzt runs. Not only did we find absolutely NO Great Runes, we found barely any enhanced ones (about 2 per about 4-5 runs) and each run we get about 3-4 runes of the normal type. Meanwhile, Torajan Jungles drop runes like crazy, even Bremmtown drops more runes than Fauztinville. Is the wiki out of date and the drop bias changed or is something wrong here?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
MammothBro wrote:Me and my GF went for a couple Fauzt runs. Not only did we find absolutely NO Great Runes, we found barely any enhanced ones (about 2 per about 4-5 runs) and each run we get about 3-4 runes of the normal type. Meanwhile, Torajan Jungles drop runes like crazy, even Bremmtown drops more runes than Fauztinville. Is the wiki out of date and the drop bias changed or is something wrong here?

Sounds like you were incredibly unlucky, because the average Fauzt full clear should have like 8-14 rune drops and one GR in 40 (~4 clears). Jungles does have roughly twice the odds per mob to drop runes that Fauzt does, but is also a lot less dense and runes are capped significantly lower.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
cnlnjzfjb wrote:3. The orange text on
Mirage

Mirage
Sorceress Crystal Swords

'ElqOhnVezLozGurXod'
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
+75 to Dexterity
is too much. 90/100 magic dmg per ds is fine, and be limited to 100 ds max. That is 9k/10k extra magic dmg on weapon in late game for both melee sorc and wyrd sorc,and it is already good enough. 140 magic dmg per ds without a limit is too much. Otherwise, there will still be barely no melee sorcs in 2.5, since wyrd sorc will keep staying op in 2.5 and beats melee sorc much in late game. After all, any melee sorc can even come close to wyrd sorc with 200k- 300k wyrd panel dmg in late game? (3-4 mins a T10 rush run doable for wyrd sorc in 2.4)

yo

iv tested the build abit and put it together last days and i got no tyraels might, its fun, its zoom zoom, i like it : )
dmg is waaay lower without tyraels might, thats ok so far for me, i can see something 'other' different here, let me explain plz

just one interessting fact, we got 2... 2x Tyrael's Might dropped only from session 29, this means, btw, the 200k_op_wyrd_build that was adressed to get nerfed on the runeword mirage, not on the tyraels, would punish the melee player section more then the wyrd players, here are my thoughts on this...

-> the way to nerf the sword would nerf also melee builds and punish them for 'nothing' ? The real 'op' thing here is the way how the oskill wyrd actually works and get benefit from tyraels might tons of dmg% to undead and demons! +300% Damage to Demons
+300% Damage to Undead...This and also i want to mention that only a handful of players get access to have a tyraels might, ( 2 :mrgreen: ? as example of, see down the link ) because of that fact, it would punish hundred of other melee players, but they not even would have a tyraels might, did you think of that btw ?

you could also say, nerf the Qor runes, or nerf the collector, but that are items that everyone would use, also in other builds allot
i would recommend, if it needs to be nerfed, then think again on wich way it gets nerfed, because, how many players around with that dmg number actually ? not much ! more then 10 ? or more then 2 ?

2 tyraels in session 29, as example !
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=74547

cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lunar.seven wrote:
Mirage

Mirage
Sorceress Crystal Swords

'ElqOhnVezLozGurXod'
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
+75 to Dexterity

yo

iv tested the build abit and put it together last days and i got no tyraels might, its fun, its zoom zoom, i like it : )
dmg is waaay lower without tyraels might, thats ok so far for me, i can see something 'other' different here, let me explain plz

just one interessting fact, we got 2... 2x Tyrael's Might dropped only from session 29, this means, btw, the 200k_op_wyrd_build that was adressed to get nerfed on the runeword mirage, not on the tyraels, would punish the melee player section more then the wyrd players, here are my thoughts on this...

-> the way to nerf the sword would nerf also melee builds and punish them for 'nothing' ? The real 'op' thing here is the way how the oskill wyrd actually works and get benefit from tyraels might tons of dmg% to undead and demons! +300% Damage to Demons
+300% Damage to Undead...This and also i want to mention that only a handful of players get access to have a tyraels might, ( 2 :mrgreen: ? as example of, see down the link ) because of that fact, it would punish hundred of other melee players, but they not even would have a tyraels might, did you think of that btw ?

you could also say, nerf the Qor runes, or nerf the collector, but that are items that everyone would use, also in other builds allot
i would recommend, if it needs to be nerfed, then think again on wich way it gets nerfed, because, how many players around with that dmg number actually ? not much ! more then 10 ? or more then 2 ?

First, I already said, if the nerf of orange text on Mirage kinda hurts melee sorc, just add more phys dmg to cover her loss. Then it should just punish wyrd sorc.

Second, the key problem is not wyrd skill or drop rate of tyraels or Qor runes like u said. I didnt even mention Qor, u mentioned it. If u nerf wyrd, u r punishing all the wyrd builds, and all of them will be surely dead other than wyrd sorc, for other wyrd builds dont have such huge magic dmg source as wyrd sorc does. Wyrd is not just for sorc. It is Mirage that gives wyrd sorc too much magic dmg, including melee sorc. Just 100 ds will enable 14k extra magic dmg on weapon, both too much for melee sorc and wyrd sorc ( Dont forget phys melee sorc also has much phys dmg and 100 ds, together with 14k magic dmg. That is why I say it is too much for both of them). One of my friends' wyrd sorc even reaches 140 ds in late game, u must know how much magic dmg it means. 5-6 guys around me play wyrd sorc this season, and 3 of them have tyraels. Without tyrael, their panel dmgs already reach 200k+ in late game, and with tyrael, 300k+ panel dmg. So it is not about tyrael's drop rate. With no tyrael, the dmg still impressive and bd op.

Finally, 10k magic dmg is already good enough for both phys melee sorc and wyrd sorc, so that means, 100 magic dmg per ds on Mirage, not 140 as what it is now. And, with 100 ds max limit. If u insist on 10k extra magic dmg on weapon still not enough for phys melee sorc (I suppose 10k extra magic dmg is already better than most builds, especially on a build with 5 fpa attack speed. Ppl dont do Cherubim melee sorc in late game in 2.4 not because it is weak, wyrd sorc just too good), just add more phys dmg on Mirage, simple.

In sum, it has nothing to do with wyrd skill or drop rate of tyraels or Qor runes like u said. It is all about nerfing the orange text on Mirage. If u feel 10k extra magic dmg still not enough for melee sorc, just give melee sorc more phys dmg.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
lunar.seven wrote:
Mirage

Mirage
Sorceress Crystal Swords

'ElqOhnVezLozGurXod'
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
+75 to Dexterity

yo

First, I already said, if the nerf of orange text on Mirage kinda hurts melee sorc, just add more phys dmg to cover her loss. Then it should just punish wyrd sorc.

Second, the key problem is not wyrd skill or drop rate of tyraels or Qor runes like u said. I didnt even mention Qor, u mentioned it. If u nerf wyrd, u r punishing all the wyrd builds, and all of them will be surely dead other than wyrd sorc, for other wyrd builds dont have such huge magic dmg source as wyrd sorc does. Wyrd is not just for sorc. It is Mirage that gives wyrd sorc too much magic dmg, including melee sorc. Just 100 ds will enable 14k extra magic dmg on weapon, both too much for melee sorc and wyrd sorc ( Dont forget phys melee sorc also has much phys dmg and 100 ds, together with 14k magic dmg. That is why I say it is too much for both of them). One of my friends' wyrd sorc even reaches 140 ds in late game, u must know how much magic dmg it means. 5-6 guys around me play wyrd sorc this season, and 3 of them have tyraels. Without tyrael, their panel dmgs already reach 200k+ in late game, and with tyrael, 300k+ panel dmg. So it is not about tyrael's drop rate. With no tyrael, the dmg still impressive and bd op.

Finally, 10k magic dmg is already good enough for both phys melee sorc and wyrd sorc, so that means, 100 magic dmg per ds on Mirage, not 140 as what it is now. And, with 100 ds max limit. If u insist on 10k extra magic dmg on weapon still not enough for phys melee sorc (I suppose 10k extra magic dmg is already better than most builds, especially on a build with 5 fpa attack speed. Ppl dont do Cherubim melee sorc in late game in 2.4 not because it is weak, wyrd sorc just too good), just add more phys dmg on Mirage, simple.

In sum, it has nothing to do with wyrd skill or drop rate of tyraels or Qor runes like u said. It is all about nerfing the orange text on Mirage. If u feel 10k extra magic dmg still not enough for melee sorc, just give melee sorc more phys dmg.

yeah it's cool, we'll see what happens. It's btw not what I mean, it's what community thinks, those aren't my own points, just to mention in passing. But you mentioned interesting points. But the tyraels gives a lot of add% ed, i did the test with a purify ring, which makes 30% more dmg on the undead and gave 3k more magic dmg, of the 30%, with tyraels the multiplier is twice 300%, So that would be 60k more magic dmg from the armor alone, but I haven't all the charms and only half as many Qor Runes, so it's not 100k more magic dmg than your friend's.