blood
1pt blood magic
25pt eldritch
25pt lava pit
1pt entropy
1pt hungering flames
1-20 crimson rite, depending on your mana
5pt spiritual invocation
1pt forbidden knowledge when you get slvl75-80 on your spells (fairly late, in 140s likely)
15-25pt eles

mastery
3pt medi
5pt tenacity
10pt endurance

reward
15 spirit of vengeance
1pt spellbind

divine
DUMP#2 wild and free
DUMP balance
3pt defensive harmony
1pt ecstatic frenzy (to disable sov reanimate if needed, optional)
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Your realistic goal, w/o sacrificing other needs , for flat mana is 10K. Adjust your stats accordingly.
krisko
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Has anyone tested the Magic Missiles variation of the blood zon into the advanced lategame ? I am at lvl 136 with relatively good gear and have been able to easily clear all the 130 ubers (except Laz) + have a very decent clear speed of Scos but haven't had the time to test higher-level Labs or any of the 135 ubers of course. The playstyle is relatively nice too, once you learn how to navigate the MM mechanics + how to position singularity.

Just curious if I should keep investing time/resources into this or try to switch to fire.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
krisko wrote:Has anyone tested the Magic Missiles variation of the blood zon into the advanced lategame ? I am at lvl 136 with relatively good gear and have been able to easily clear all the 130 ubers (except Laz) + have a very decent clear speed of Scos but haven't had the time to test higher-level Labs or any of the 135 ubers of course. The playstyle is relatively nice too, once you learn how to navigate the MM mechanics + how to position singularity.

Just curious if I should keep investing time/resources into this or try to switch to fire.

I actually parked the fire version at 110 and started something else - it just felt weak in the set and had to pump a lot of points into non-energy stats to wear it.

Now that you've got as far as you have, probably with a fair amount of end game gear, it seems to me that you may as well continue and see if you hit a brick wall - you can always switch then, the cost should be about the same?

It'd be interesting to see you progress and thoughts on it as you go, if you had time to post here.
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
krisko wrote:Has anyone tested the Magic Missiles variation of the blood zon into the advanced lategame ? I am at lvl 136 with relatively good gear and have been able to easily clear all the 130 ubers (except Laz) + have a very decent clear speed of Scos but haven't had the time to test higher-level Labs or any of the 135 ubers of course. The playstyle is relatively nice too, once you learn how to navigate the MM mechanics + how to position singularity.

Keep going, fire has already been tested in high labs and it does ok, need to see how mm does, in theory it should be slightly better.